Your thoughts on cold air filter

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
Industry terminology i guess. In actual fact, it is a larger air volume intake. "Cold" doesnt really apply to any forced induction engine.

absolutely correct. they all draw air from the same place , and then the air gets compressed and super heated to 400+ degrees depending on boost level, hence why we have an intercooler. at basically anything over idle , closed vs open is nullified .

CATDiezel

Reaction score
Need to just get a different tuner..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well.... I would but from what I have read patriot has the shifting down solid. Im extremely picky and im very satisfied sith how it shifts out....I don't think anyone can match their trans tunes.... just a general opinion from reading....

The power is absolutely smooth as glass too.. I hate to change over a stupid CEL... But, ezlynk may be on the agenda with new tunes soon and patriot gone byebye.

Jomax

Reaction score
Well.... I would but from what I have read patriot has the shifting down solid. Im extremely picky and im very satisfied sith how it shifts out....I don't think anyone can match their trans tunes.... just a general opinion from reading....

The power is absolutely smooth as glass too.. I hate to change over a stupid CEL... But, ezlynk may be on the agenda with new tunes soon and patriot gone byebye.

I'm happy with GH trans tunes. Seems to keep the trans alive as well..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Members online