Headed to the truck pull this afternoon. What/How/etc?

stacked6.7

Reaction score
Looks like a good run! I think 1st 4hi would have gotten you that couple extra feet. More wheel speed and locks the TC.

LovinPSDs

Reaction score
Hangin that bumper outfront doesn't hurt either! Nice pull!!

In general, your truck is setup better than the guy pulling in off the street. Bags, TrueTrac, Heavy front bumper, high dollar shocks, heavy truck overall, pretty good base really.

I say add some fuel and go back! :naughty::naughty::naughty:

TrickTruck

Reaction score
Do you have a heavy accent like the guys in the vid? Lol

Nice pull!

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Nope, I have a MA/NH/IL/CO/NY accent - basically not much of one at all, or 'yankee' as they call it down here.

I had a lot of fun. Yes, more air and fuel would be very nice. Some traction bars too.

Yea, it was heavy, they actually made me take some stuff out of the bed to pass weigh check. I won't be able to do it again with the 50gal tank nearly full. I think that cap is heavy. The bumper is pretty light at just 200lbs, +winch at 100lbs. So yea, 300 out there. The scale guys kept saying 'probably that massive bumper', I told them twice it was only 200lbs. I don't think they believed me.

Had my 'morgan conversation' last week about a 65.5. It'll take $7k to put more air/fuel to her and that's just not in the budget today.
Maybe he'll swap me for a bumper, hint, hint. :D
Also, got to figure out how to keep it 'stock looking' under the hood. FoMoCo gotta be on the turbo for sure. I'm wondering if all that cool looking piping would blow it for me too.

I did have a lot of fun that's for sure. Want to go again...

Last edited:

TrickTruck

Reaction score
What was really funny was that one of the guys who helped me make Prototype 2 (the one on my truck) was at the track, saw the truck, walks up to my window and says 'what the heck are you doing here?' I replied 'Just waiting to hammer down'.

Another guy from my ATV group also stopped by. He saw me have so much fun he hooked is gas Toyota up in the next class. Said he had fun too.

Must. Resist. Buying. Turbo.

PDT1081

Reaction score
A cupple seconds of fun and we get hooked! Either sex or just pulling a sled down a dirt path is all we need. See women men a simple haha

There was a woman that used to pull with us. She had "The next best thing to sex" on the back of her tractor.

TrickTruck

Reaction score
g1390439054660832248.jpg

lincolnlocker

Reaction score
What was really funny was that one of the guys who helped me make Prototype 2 (the one on my truck) was at the track, saw the truck, walks up to my window and says 'what the heck are you doing here?' I replied 'Just waiting to hammer down'.

Another guy from my ATV group also stopped by. He saw me have so much fun he hooked is gas Toyota up in the next class. Said he had fun too.

Must. Resist. Buying. Turbo.
they are stock housing turbos.. still says fomoco... so you dont have an excuse anymore.. other then price..

live life full throttle

ibestroken

Reaction score
One of those fellas with accent in that video would be me. Lol. You did a hell of a job robin. Now to get you to follow me out of town to some more! And yes we have a track at ware shoals now. And damn did it hook like a champ. We have 2 this weekend if u get the urge to road trip