rsk advice

BoostedAggression

Reaction score
I know this topic has been beaten like a red headed stepchild lol but can some of you fellas share some pics of your obs with your rsk kits? The search engine isnt working for me. I'm thinking about a Sky 3" kit with 35's for my truck. That being said I'm just curious how much you guys like it? Prolly just gonna run stock springs as well with Bilstein shocks.

gnxtc2

Reaction score
Sky 3" RSK with 285/75-16 tires, 5" rear traction blocks.

syjYeJw.jpg

Billy T.
[email protected]

zilla68

Reaction score
i did the pmf rsk set up on mine, new ford springs front and rear, all new hardware, based on dieselbrads info on his thread.
worked great, rode awesome, no issues

the only issue came after the fact trying to install a 6.0 intercooler, the middle bar was just a tad high, but trevor could fix that if you told him your intentions ahead of time, i ended up doing a 7.3 cooler and it was fine.

not sure this pic shows what you need to see, no i'll have to dig up some pics off my other drive, doesn't show the front.

Attachments

• IMG_6112.jpg
    IMG_6112.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 75

BoostedAggression

Reaction score
awesome man glad to hear it worked out good. i'm planning on doing new springs and bushings in the front for now and shortly after do the rear springs and bushings when i pull the bed off to do the body work to the truck. and yeah if its not too much trouble i'd like to see the front of the truck. thanks!

Short Bus

Reaction score
Heres one of my old trucks, shouldve never sold it!

Attachments

• obs truck.jpg
    obs truck.jpg
    268.8 KB · Views: 90

Latest posts

Members online