Like to hear some feedback from anyone that’s installed duel fueler kit on 2017+

harrelljr99

Reaction score
Thinking of adding H&S Dual Fueler kit for reliability and ability to support other upgrades such as bigger turbo etc.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Six_Sloww

Reaction score
Both me and some others had problems with fuel lines that kept leaking/cracking, not sure if that issue has been figured out or not.

Besides having to keep an extra high pressure line and a wrench in the glovebox you get the proven reliability of a cp3 to help out the cp4

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

harrelljr99

Reaction score
Yes. Volume of a cp3 high pressure of a cp4 and taking some of the added work load off the cp4 that high performance tunes put on it. I like the concept!

Black AOD

Reaction score
Unless you plan on exceeding 800+ HP I see no need anymore. Just do a 10mm pump and be done

harrelljr99

Reaction score
Not much price difference.
Obviously install labor be more for added pump. I’m thinking reliability of 2 sharing the work load of what 1 is doing will last longer than 1 working it’s butt off? You’re thoughts?

Plus the option is there to support more hp and upgrades for not much more money.

sootie

Reaction score
Not much price difference.
Obviously install labor be more for added pump. I’m thinking reliability of 2 sharing the work load of what 1 is doing will last longer than 1 working it’s butt off? You’re thoughts?

Plus the option is there to support more hp and upgrades for not much more money.

you have to ask yourself whether you will ever upgrade your injectors. The stock ones are good for low to mid 700s. If you upgrade injectors, you will need rods as well.

if you never plan on getting into that territory, the stroker pump is more than sufficient.

Also, the pump is moving the exact same amount whether its making 4k psi or 28k psi so i dont buy the theory of longevity being increased because of not working as hard.

Plus the install is direct drop in, not modified wiring, no hard-to-find replacement lines, different belt etc.

doo dah

Reaction score
you have to ask yourself whether you will ever upgrade your injectors. The stock ones are good for low to mid 700s. If you upgrade injectors, you will need rods as well.

if you never plan on getting into that territory, the stroker pump is more than sufficient.

Also, the pump is moving the exact same amount whether its making 4k psi or 28k psi so i dont buy the theory of longevity being increased because of not working as hard.

Plus the install is direct drop in, not modified wiring, no hard-to-find replacement lines, different belt etc.

Would you say that the failure issues or perceived failure issues are solved for the stroked pumps.

doo dah

Reaction score
Haven't heard of a failed stroker yet on a 6.7.

Cool, thanks. For a while it seemed that there was a lot of chatter about CP4 failures and the risks of going to a stroked CP4 so glad to know they are good. I have dual alternators so the stroker is a better solution for me.

sootie

Reaction score
Cool, thanks. For a while it seemed that there was a lot of chatter about CP4 failures and the risks of going to a stroked CP4 so glad to know they are good. I have dual alternators so the stroker is a better solution for me.
A stroker could fail just like a stock one....it all comes down to how particular you are with what you put in your tank.

Black AOD

Reaction score

That was for stock pumps, not upgraded /improved pumps or 10mm pumps

Exergy does a mind bogglingly tough test on all their improved & stroker CP3 and CP4 pumps that simulate random injection pressures over a simulated life that is equivalent to a 100,000 mile drivetime life. All their test pumps on the models they sell must pass this test before being put into production.

All of their pumps have dual screen mprop valves, a built in failsafe to shut the pump down should it come apart and all their internals are cryogenically treated for a longer life and a more durable coating so no debris moving around in the fuel.

If that doesn't give you or anyone a little bit of a warm fuzzy, idk what else to tell anyone lol.

I'll take a single pump over twin pumps any day. Don't have to maintain 2 pumps, deal with plumbing for two pumps, easier to tune, straight drop in, no added wiring, and best of all you're only worried about 1 pump if something does go wrong. Also, like doo dah mentioned his truck has twin alternators (as does mine) so going twin pumps requires some relocation of parts and more work involved so for his case and mine, a 10mm would be easier by a long shot. I personally plan on an exergy 10mm Pump when I get around to doing a different turbo.

Dealing with twin K16's on my old 6.4 was a nightmare when I was having random drops in RP

FWIW...I watch Lavon Miller drive around in his 2004 Quad Cab here locally with a single 14mm Stroker CP3, the enforcer 6.7 Cummins motor, an S472 High Pressure and an S488 Low Pressure and 300% exergys and the damn truck makes 1400whp time and time and time and again on their dyno holding FULL RAIL PRESSURE. with a single f**king CP3. And him and all his guys run single stroker pumps and drive their trucks daily. They blow all sorts of parts but they almost never and I mean never lose a pump. It really proves their durability to me.

And for those people questioning a stroker CP4 on a Ford 6.7...Ask Big R (Papa D) about the one supporting his Fleece 63/Precision 76 on his 17 King Ranch lifted CCSB on big 22's and 35's making 725-750whp.....trucks runs flawlessly

Last edited:

sootie

Reaction score
That was for stock pumps, not upgraded /improved pumps or 10mm pumps

Exergy does a mind bogglingly tough test on all their improved & stroker CP3 and CP4 pumps that simulate random injection pressures over a simulated life that is equivalent to a 100,000 mile drivetime life. All their test pumps on the models they sell must pass this test before being put into production.

All of their pumps have dual screen mprop valves, a built in failsafe to shut the pump down should it come apart and all their internals are cryogenically treated for a longer life and a more durable coating so no debris moving around in the fuel.

If that doesn't give you or anyone a little bit of a warm fuzzy, idk what else to tell anyone lol.

I'll take a single pump over twin pumps any day. Don't have to maintain 2 pumps, deal with plumbing for two pumps, easier to tune, straight drop in, no added wiring, and best of all you're only worried about 1 pump if something does go wrong.

Dealing with twin K16's on my old 6.4 was a nightmare when I was having random drops in RP

FWIW...I watch Lavon Miller drive around in his 2004 Quad Cab here locally with a single 14mm Stroker CP3, the enforcer 6.7 Cummins motor, an S472 High Pressure and an S488 Low Pressure and 300% exergys and the damn truck makes 1400whp time and time and time and again on their dyno holding FULL RAIL PRESSURE. with a single f**king CP3. And him and all his guys run single stroker pumps and drive their trucks daily. They blow all sorts of parts but they almost never and I mean never lose a pump. It really proves their durability to me.
Nice essay.

harrelljr99

Reaction score
Thanks for the advice. I think I’ll get the 10mm stroker. Question: should I get a H&S low pressure fuel system? Or is the stock low pressure pump going to supply the demands of the stroker without any issues?

sootie

Reaction score
Ive been running a stock low pressure fuel system for two years now with a stroker pump and no issues to speak of. I know several others are as well. I dont believe H&S makes their system any more.

Black AOD

Reaction score
Ive been running a stock low pressure fuel system for two years now with a stroker pump and no issues to speak of. I know several others are as well. I dont believe H&S makes their system any more.

Sootie is correct, H&S has put a halt on producing their low pressure system for a while, issues with pumps I guess. I've heard it will eventually come back but I don't know that for sure, just hearsay.

As long as whatever low pressure system you have on your truck can deliver 55psi of low pressure fuel to your 10mm CP4 you should be fine.

If I remember right, Exergy states that the stock fuel pump is adequate enough to supply their 10mm CP4. It wouldn't hurt to call them and check though.

harrelljr99

Reaction score
What can my tuning technician tweak to optimize the addition of this new pump once it has replaced the stock pump? Fuel flow? Will I see a difference by adding this stroker and no other mods? (YET) if so where will I see a difference with this stroker ?