• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

WTB Stock 2011-2013 6.7L Turbo

powerstrokedub

Reaction score
In need of a stock 2011-2013 6.7L turbo for one of my work trucks. I figured someone on here would have a decent one kicking around.

Hit me with a price shipped to 84074!

Thanks!

sootie

Reaction score
i have one i would let go for core price, 250 shipped. Has 200k on it tho...

powerstrokedub

Reaction score
i have one i would let go for core price, 250 shipped. Has 200k on it tho...

Thank you man, I'm going to hold out for a second to see if I can round one up with a little less miles on it.

This one let go at 231K miles.

I will let you know if I can't find one with fewer miles, that price is very fair.

lincolnlocker

Reaction score
Thank you man, I'm going to hold out for a second to see if I can round one up with a little less miles on it.

This one let go at 231K miles.

I will let you know if I can't find one with fewer miles, that price is very fair.
If there is zero shaft play then why not?

live life full throttle

powerstrokedub

Reaction score
If there is zero shaft play then why not?

live life full throttle

You wouldn't happen to be looking for a sales job in Utah would you? I'd hire you! That is funny comeback to an objection.. I like it!

Bottom line, I don't want to be digging another blown charger out of the truck any time soon. A lower mileage unit would be preferred. If I can locate a lower mileage one for a good price, then why not? ;)

lincolnlocker

Reaction score
You wouldn't happen to be looking for a sales job in Utah would you? I'd hire you! That is funny comeback to an objection.. I like it!

Bottom line, I don't want to be digging another blown charger out of the truck any time soon. A lower mileage unit would be preferred. If I can locate a lower mileage one for a good price, then why not? ;)
Lol. Nope..

I hear ya. But if sooties turbo has zero shaft play and the lower mileage one happens to have some then what difference does it make? Lol..

I do get what you are saying overall though.

live life full throttle

gotchadollar

Reaction score
I have a Garrett being warranty as we speak if the guy wants to sell it, we just did a 17 swap on it but he sent the Garrett back, I’m sure he would sell it for a good deal. I’ll pm you when I hear something

Latest posts

Members online