2016 ****** Tuning

Ikyo

Reaction score
I have been trying to research all of my options for 2016 ****** tuning and have found so many options it is starting to make my head spin. It seems that a lot of the options break the exhaust break. I am not worried about trying to get a ton of extra power. I am wanting something that will give me solid performance and remove the ***. The plan is to do a full exhaust and a EGR block-off not a full ******.

I am also open to options regarding which tuner to go with. I am leaning towards the SCT X4 because I am not overly concerned with shift on the fly. The other one that did peak my interest was the EZ Lynk, but I know my tuning options for it are very limited.

Ikyo

Reaction score
What is the best way to drain the DEF tank? Someone suggested using a scan tool and making it pump it out. Any other suggestions?

Ikyo

Reaction score
I guess a trip to the Home Depot is in order to get some tubing to siphon it.

JRLott

Reaction score
That'll leave crystals in the tank, won't it? IIRC most have had success just leaving it. I sure hope that's true, because that's my course of action. I might be dropping it and rinsing it when I sell it...in 10 years or so.

Latest posts

Members online