CCV reroute kit for the workin man...

4tonGT40

Reaction score
Just thought I would kick off the vendor section with our CCV reroute kit that comes complete with New CCV, SS braided hose, insulated clamps, "AN" fittings and scavenger made inhouse...
6.4 and 6.0 available
$219.99 shipped

55adac8a.png

Ronin

Reaction score
More pictures please! Full kit and mounted would be nice...

The one I have now has left a bit to be desired, so I'm real interested in how this looks fully mocked-up...thanks! :thumbsup:

4tonGT40

Reaction score
More pictures please! Full kit and mounted would be nice...

The one I have now has left a bit to be desired, so I'm real interested in how this looks fully mocked-up...thanks! :thumbsup:
Im putting the one in that picture on my truck tomorrow, so I will upload some more photos tomorrow...standby..LOL!

dieseljosh07

Reaction score
Confirmed, we only need 5 for a group buy price of $190.95 shipped. Of course more can join in for that price too, just need the first 5 to start shipping.

4tonGT40

Reaction score
Just to remind anyone that is interested in this kit, the scavenger we will send has to be welded into your exhaust pipe at an angle. Roughly 45degress. The good thing is that this kit is open ended to many options. Scavenger, catch can, or just plain vented. Your choice.

11STROKER

Reaction score
Just thought I would kick off the vendor section with our CCV reroute kit that comes complete with New CCV, SS braided hose, insulated clamps, "AN" fittings and scavenger made inhouse...
6.4 and 6.0 available
$219.99 shipped

55adac8a.png

sweet bring me one saturday !!

4tonGT40

Reaction score
Is this a new ccv/oil fill canister or do we modify it?

brand new CCV bc oil is the enemy while making these things...also FYI lifetime warranty on the bonding of the fitting to the CCV so buy with a piece of mind. sorry that the kit pictures arent complete Im working on getting everything together for a final shot. You guys are looking at the prototype so bare with me guys..thanks for checking them out.