• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

1999-2016 F250/F350 Chrome Front Bumper

slowcoupe

Reaction score
I have for sale a 2015 take off chrome front bumper. It came off an F350 with about 3000 miles on it. It is in excellent shape. NO dents, dings, scratches scuff etc in the plastics or the chrome.

It will also fit on 1999-07 trucks with a small modification of the mounting holes on the truck. Do not get discouraged as even someone with the smallest tool collection can do this. I currently have it installed on my 2004 F250 and the install from start to finish took me less than an hour.

You can see what it looks like and how it sits perfectly under the headlights. This will also allow you to upgrade to the 05-07 style grill without cutting the grill as you would need if you kept your stock bumper in place (grill replacement is not necessary to run this bumper..)

The bumper comes complete with all chrome, upper pads, lower valence, and brackets to install.

Asking $450. Would prefer not to ship as I think this thing would have to go freight and would cost a ton. However, if wanted I can look into rates. I have a fedex account and receive small discounts.

610psd

Reaction score
Do you have any pics of this bumper installed on 99-07 trucks? What is the slight modification?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

slowcoupe

Reaction score
AB092B89-18DB-499A-BC17-571DAD902828_zpsh6kfjvqh.jpg

I've been trying to upload the pictures I took for a local guy who was interested but I can't get them to load. Here is a picture of my truck from a while back. This bumper allows you to run an 05-07 style grille too. I have mine but it's being color matched to my truck now.

The modification is just elongating the front bolt holes to allow upward adjustment.

Strokersace

Reaction score
Bumping it up. I have some better pictures if anyone is interested.
I'd like to see some better pictures honestly. I'm either going to do an 05 front end or a complete 11+ clip on my 04. The 05 bumpers are extremely hard to find in good shape but the 11+ ones are plentiful in my area. Might try the hybrid if it looks alright.

slowcoupe

Reaction score
bumpin it up with a picture I took the other day. I honestly love the way the new bumper looks on these trucks. I just finished building a set of offroad bumpers cause they are more fitting for this truck but I may be swapping this bumper onto my 05 if no one picks it up.

this bumper has the room for the 05 grill conversion as well so if anyone is thinking about piecing together an 05-07 setup save yourself the hassle of having to paint the upper plastics and go with nicer bumper.

D400623F-E699-44A6-BCB5-171B2E8E6E3D_zpsbyxkdo2j.jpg

Strokersace

Reaction score
Have you confirmed that the 05-07 grille will fit fine? Pictures I've seen with this bumper and that grille show an unsightly gap between the bumper and headlights

slowcoupe

Reaction score
Yea I put the 05 mesh grille I have on the truck to check torment before I started prepping it for paint match. Hoping to have it finished this weekend and I'll get you guys some extra pictures. I have a lot of side projects going on between 3 trucks.

These are the only reason I'm removing the 15 bumper from my truck.
7C272253-4E2B-48DC-B378-13EEB6A22ABF_zpsjg12appz.jpg

The grill would have nothing to do with the gap between the bumper and headlights. The bumper mounting holes need to be moved up about 3/8 of and inch to allow the bumper to be moved upward thus closing the gap between the headlights and bumper. As mine is in the picture.i just elongated the mounting holes up to give me adjustability.

Latest posts

Members online