UCC 2017

WhiteMamba_Scorpion

Reaction score
Yes for sure cody . Hopefully next year will be better (competitor wise ). One of the highlights though for me was riding in Petes truck- setup is ignorant and now I have a future build list for mine lol
Haha thanks man. You giggle like a little kid FYI LOL

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Six_Sloww

Reaction score
That could have been me as well lol, I think it was my first time hauling ass in the back seat.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Black AOD

Reaction score
That could have been me as well lol, I think it was my first time hauling ass in the back seat.

Riding in the backseat of Pete's truck gets a little sketchy. Wont even deny that

WhiteMamba_Scorpion

Reaction score

Riding in the backseat of Pete's truck gets a little sketchy. Wont even deny that
Lol its not that sketchy. Only time I've ever puckered up was when I passed Jim K railed so hard my hood was starting to shake and I thought it was about to fly off.

Black AOD

Reaction score
Lol its not that sketchy. Only time I've ever puckered up was when I passed Jim K railed so hard my hood was starting to shake and I thought it was about to fly off.

You don't know because you've never rode in the backseat of your truck with you driving it! lol

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score

ever hear your sunroof start to suck out of the roof ?

Jomax

Reaction score
Glad I don't have a sunroof. I keep bugging Mike to raise my speed limit. Why lock it at 140?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
Glad I don't have a sunroof. I keep bugging Mike to raise my speed limit. Why lock it at 140?

we haven't locked it. not sure why SCT has it set that way.

JRLott

Reaction score
While not fun, I can think of a couple reasons. I'm not an expert in aerodynamics, but I'm fairly sure a truck of any type, or bricks, don't create much if any downforce and it's simply their heavy selves that keep them on the ground at silly speeds. Then there are the tires and the centripetal forces at that speed...doubt there are any engineered to hold the kind of weight a truck is capable of while simultaneously able to sustain the forces created at that kind of speed. That's the logic portion...the reality is lawyers. Fvcking lawyers killing your d@mn fun.
LOL

dcswetman

Reaction score
I went 157 on gps in my 08 with a sunroof one night down a two lane back road. It's was sketchy as hell and loud as ****

Jomax

Reaction score
While not fun, I can think of a couple reasons. I'm not an expert in aerodynamics, but I'm fairly sure a truck of any type, or bricks, don't create much if any downforce and it's simply their heavy selves that keep them on the ground at silly speeds. Then there are the tires and the centripetal forces at that speed...doubt there are any engineered to hold the kind of weight a truck is capable of while simultaneously able to sustain the forces created at that kind of speed. That's the logic portion...the reality is lawyers. Fvcking lawyers killing your d@mn fun.
LOL

Surprisingly, my truck was stable at that speed. I need to make a wing for the back lol.

jimdawg185

Reaction score
LOL

Super car manufacturers spend a lot of money to put thousands of pounds of downforce on a car that goes 200, so you probably have a good point. I'd love to see one of these pigs in a wind tunnel at 200... I bet it's a sight to behold.

Latest posts

Members online