EZ-Lynk

simmons

Reaction score
I just put the EZ- Lynk on my 2015, I also did the EGR ******, S&B intake, and exhaust. I am trying to get better mileage out of since it is on the highway 90% of the time. But I have heard of people getting 20 to 24 mpg after the upgrades, and my mileage has actually dropped to about 15 mpg. Does anyone have any pointers or was I miss informed on the other mileages?

8WR_ZJ

Reaction score
You gotta drive slow to able to get good mileage out of them. I get 17-19 40% city/60% hwy very low idle time. On straight highway trips I've gotten as high as 23.1 back and forth to houston twice on the same tank. I have 1.25 inch shorter than stock tires (not my choice on the tires I was in a bind and all they had in stock for the load rating) and 3.31 gears in my truck. I drive 1 or 2 over the speed limit, but do not drive over 75mph unless there is someone that deserves it....all hand calculated and almost always fill up at the same station and pump. That is best case scenario and the absolute best i have ever gotten. Deweted, intake, and gh sotf.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

HeavyAssault

Reaction score
People love to state claims with little evidence to show actual repeatable 20-24MPG during driving. The best guys are the ones making those MPG claims are while driving over 80MPH.

Make sure you have done a complete KAM (Keep Alive Memory ??) reset and the transmission relearn procedure.

PDT1081

Reaction score
I just put the EZ- Lynk on my 2015, I also did the EGR ******, S&B intake, and exhaust. I am trying to get better mileage out of since it is on the highway 90% of the time. But I have heard of people getting 20 to 24 mpg after the upgrades, and my mileage has actually dropped to about 15 mpg. Does anyone have any pointers or was I miss informed on the other mileages?

How many tanks of fuel? Mine dropped for the first couple tanks, but has been getting better the more I drive it.

simmons

Reaction score
I drive about 150 miles a day to and from work, and usually set my cruise at 75, I do not hotrod it or anything like that. I have probably ran eight to ten tanks of fuel through it and tried different settings to see which one works best for my driving conditions

Squat and Poot

Reaction score
drive at 65. the mpg drop from 65 to 75 is substantial. I can get 20mpg min at 65 with my stock truck on 22s.

get to 75 and its all out the window down to 15-16ish

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.