Suspension Question

doo dah

Reaction score
I have 2012 F350 with 4" blocks in the rear and 2" Superlift springs in the front but the front still sits 2" lower than the back. I don't want to go to the work of putting 2" factory blocks in the back to level it out because that would mean new ubolts and I don't have the equipment to get things up high enough to drop the axle etc... so I'm thinking a 1.5" spacer up front with 4 link arms to get it closer to level. Would I need to drop the sway bar, track bar, get and have a drop pitman arm to avoid death wobble and alignment issues? Posted this in Suspension but not much activity there.

HeavyAssault

Reaction score
4-link doesn't do anything for lift other than change the geometry for ride quality. I'd suggest a OUO adjustable kit for the front, look for a ReadyLift kit for the sway bar drops, and trac bar drop bracket.

From all that you have given consideration towards parts you might be better buying a full 4.5" lift.

doo dah

Reaction score
I have to avoid going any higher in the rear because of my 5th wheel. I put the 4" block in the back because of the 2.5" springs up front, I thought the factory 3 5/8 would result in being higher in the front and it didn't so just trying to level it out now. I was thinking 4 link for the alignment purpose since having around 3.5" up front would likely be more than the factory parts were made for. I may end up paying a shop to just throw factory 2" blocks in the back and be done with it.

Latest posts

Members online