• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

H&S Billet Fuel Filter Conversion Kit for 6.7 11-19

Reaction score
Brand new in box, H&S Fuel Filter Conversion Kit. Fits all 11-19 Super Duty 6.7L Diesel Trucks.

$125 shipped

121003_HS_Motorsports.jpg

Sportchassis06

Reaction score
Nothingg better than adding a filter to a 6.7 L that has SUB-PAR filtration,Circa '83 Isuzu filter

HS-MotorsportsZane

Reaction score
Yeah,like your Lower pressure kit for the 6.7's.Fake NEWS.Stopped production?Best news for a Consumer.......I guess if you tell yourself something enough times,you believe it!

Once again your are short of facts. I'd invite you to call me so I can set you straight on the FACTS! I will not get into a stupid argument of speculation on the internet over rumor or what you think you may know. Thanks again to everyone who supports every company in the diesel aftermarket. There are going to be very few us shortly I'm afraid..........

Sportchassis06

Reaction score
Once again your are short of facts. I'd invite you to call me so I can set you straight on the FACTS! I will not get into a stupid argument of speculation on the internet over rumor or what you think you may know. Thanks again to everyone who supports every company in the diesel aftermarket. There are going to be very few us shortly I'm afraid..........
Your company is a fraud.No wonder why NOBODY w any sense buys your GARBAGE

Black AOD

Reaction score
Your company is a fraud.No wonder why NOBODY w any sense buys your GARBAGE
I wasnt going to say anything in this thread but good golly man. Really? Honestly!? Why do you start stuff like this on here. Everyone knows H&S is a top notch company and is amazing with customer service and top quality products, apparently everyone except you

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Sportchassis06

Reaction score
I wasnt going to say anything in this thread but good golly man. Really? Honestly!? Why do you start stuff like this on here. Everyone knows H&S is a top notch company and is amazing with customer service and top quality products, apparently everyone except you

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
I'm not a NUTSWINGER like most of the FEW people that still post here.hOW'S THEIR lOW PRESSURE FUEL PUMP KIT???So GREAT they DISCONTINUED IT.But hey,if you like swinging,go for it!

Reaction score
I'm not a NUTSWINGER like most of the FEW people that still post here.hOW'S THEIR lOW PRESSURE FUEL PUMP KIT???So GREAT they DISCONTINUED IT.But hey,if you like swinging,go for it!

This has nothing to do with low pressure system so why even bring it up. Please refrain from your BS on my post. It’s not welcome or needed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sportchassis06

Reaction score
This has nothing to do with low pressure system so why even bring it up. Please refrain from your BS on my post. It’s not welcome or needed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Deflect much?A big BALLER LIKE diesel Cartel should be able to sell it to one of their customers........

Sportchassis06

Reaction score
Typical internet loud mouth. Don’t think anyone here will waste anymore time on your bitter self.
Yeah,come on here to sell an INFERIOR product to some person that doesn't know better,in essence screwing them!Put it up for sale on facebook 6.7 group,along w the Low Pressure system you still adverstise on your website.....