Have a bad Air dog or Fass...need a pump?.....we have the solution for you!

Reaction score
Midwest Diesel is proud to present a new fuel filtration/pumping solution for the diesel industry! Fuel lab velocity pumps are here! We have the new velocity 100 and 200 gph all in one from fuel lab. These are low pressure pump setups for commonrail trucks. They are rated to 20 psi. The pump utilizes proven fuel lab pumps with a de-aeration system, fuel water filtration and regulator built in.

The the pricing goes: $840 for the 200 gph and $660 for the 100 gph.

a6ytyta6.jpg

bujy6yda.jpg

eryvupu3.jpg

sootie

Reaction score
pardon my ignorance but how do i know which gpm i need? i have a 6.4 soon to have a race tune, stock fuel and 71mm atmo

Reaction score
pardon my ignorance but how do i know which gpm i need? i have a 6.4 soon to have a race tune, stock fuel and 71mm atmo

If you ever plan on doing anything more to your truck I reccomend the 200. If your staying pretty well stock the 100 will suffice. The 100 is basically meant for an upgrade on a stock truck. Also the 100 does not have the air separation like the 200.

sootie

Reaction score
i wish i could afford the 200-its exactly what i need

smokinstroker

Reaction score
Actually had some questions about this. Called fuelab today and they told me they haven't come out with a ford kit..?

imelmo

Reaction score
Do they know when or are they planning to come out with 7.3 and 6.0 kits?

smokinstroker

Reaction score
Probably uses a Dodge or duramax kit with custom fuel lines.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

This is what I figured to, prob do some more checking up so i can run one

Do they know when or are they planning to come out with 7.3 and 6.0 kits?.

Danny, they told me today they haven't even started testing on fords kits. That was straight from fuelab.

Reaction score
Yeah basically I'm just doing the pump and mount setup. The lines you'll have to do yourself.

The problem they have with the 7.3/6.0 is fuel pressure. They only rate these pumps up to 40 psi. They are trying to do something for that. Hopefully soon.

I am at TS now as soon as I get back I will post some installed pics. The fuel lines are pretty simple. I am working on a basic fuel line kit I can sell with the pumps till they come out with one theirselves.

And just a little tidbit, they are quiter than an air dog too.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.