*** Black Friday - Cyber Monday ***

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
Thissale is gonna be pretty substantial ! Definitely the biggest black friday sale we have ever had. Webpage will be up at midnight with links and codes, but you will see 15% off loaded sct tuners , and no limit products , 10% off fass , h&s , PPEI , S P A R T A N , gh and tyrant custom tuning, as well as mcc unlocks , and we will deal on anything you need, that isnt listed in the sale . feel free to call friday or monday to find out how low we will go !

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
do i pm payment info or call the shop monday to place order?

live life full throttle

god bless america and the farmer who feeds your fat ass

call monday , and ask for me , jeff , or luke . refer to this post for your price.

lincolnlocker

Reaction score
call monday , and ask for me , jeff , or luke . refer to this post for your price.
10-4 Thank you sir! don't think I can hold out any longer for one made here in the states so I figured I would take advantage of some sort of a deal.

live life full throttle

06-sixoh

Reaction score
Mike, how long can you let these deals slide? I'm supposed to be taking a friend up to San Ramone on Tuesday to pick up a '13 LML. He's going to need some fun stuff, and would like to send him your way.

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
Mike, how long can you let these deals slide? I'm supposed to be taking a friend up to San Ramone on Tuesday to pick up a '13 LML. He's going to need some fun stuff, and would like to send him your way.

have him call me and i'll make it happen buddy . he HAS to reference you though .

Mike9909

Reaction score
I haven't been able to get through to the shop. Just sent you a PM. Hope you can help.

lincolnlocker

Reaction score
just keep calling back.. I finally got Jeff on the line and got the radiator ordered..

thanks NL team!!

live life full throttle

NY_Mott

Reaction score
Excatly keep calling it's worth it!!! Placed my order today, great customer service as always!

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.