K&P Oil Filters Sale!!! Free product with purchase!

UNLIMITED_DIESEL

Reaction score
Looking for the BEST oil filtration and oil additive on the market? We've got it, and its on SALE!!! Call today and schedule an oil change with us, and we'll also perform a FREE multipoint inspection. This is the LAST oil filter you'll ever have to buy for your vehicle!

http://unlimiteddiesel.com/k-and-p-lifetime-oil-filters-free-rev-x

sale ends 10/31/2015

offer valid on 1989-2015 Dodge 5.9L & 6.7L Cummins, 1994-2015 Ford 7.3L, 6.0L, 6.4L, and 6.7L Power Stroke, and 2001-2015 GM 6.6L Duramax Engines

9ea5dff8109574201ccee17c1209abfe.jpg

00a350d831df33403be80d12821500b3.jpg

WhiteMamba_Scorpion

Reaction score
Anybody using these? Been looking at em but a bit skeptical to venture from stock.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

My thought also. I would like to try them out but hate to be a guinea pig.

I have one on my built 6.7 and love it. Also BlackSmoke08 has one on his 6.4 and UDP also runs them on their P Pumped 7.3 pulling motor. So far so good if you ever need to get new o rings you can buy them seperatly. Cleans out easily with brake cleaner.

Black AOD

Reaction score
You have to see for yourself when you clean out the filter just how well these filters actually pick out little things. It's unreal. I wish I had the pictures of my first oil change saved when I first cleaned it. It's insane the filtration these things have.

Vader's Fury

Reaction score
I have one on my Ex. Got it from Nate a few months ago and love it. On its 3rd service now. Takes about 10 mins to clean and by the time I am done everything else, it is ready to go back in.

Will take me about 10 oil changes for it to pay for itself then its money in my pocket.

NY_Mott

Reaction score
I'd like to run one, the price / time to recoup what it would be vs OEM is awhile but if it filters that much better id be interested for sure. **** couple that with a bypass filtration system and it's gotta do wonders for the oil.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Vader's Fury

Reaction score
That's at my really discounted filter price. Retail it would prob be 5-6 oil changes. So depending on your mileage interval and how many miles you drive a year it shouldnt take long.

Black AOD

Reaction score
I'd like to run one, the price / time to recoup what it would be vs OEM is awhile but if it filters that much better id be interested for sure. **** couple that with a bypass filtration system and it's gotta do wonders for the oil.

IMHO there's no need for that with this filter. But too much filtration can never hurt I guess....

NY_Mott

Reaction score
I can see where your coming from, I guess I'd just rather be safe then sorry with what I'll have into it.

I tried YouTube to find a video of someone showing a dirty filter and what all it catches if possible ( not that I'm sure you could see it) but could not find anything.
Figure I'll try and wait for a sale again and jump on it for added insurance.

WhiteMamba_Scorpion

Reaction score
I can see where your coming from, I guess I'd just rather be safe then sorry with what I'll have into it.

I tried YouTube to find a video of someone showing a dirty filter and what all it catches if possible ( not that I'm sure you could see it) but could not find anything.
Figure I'll try and wait for a sale again and jump on it for added insurance.

A K&P filter paired with an FS-2500 bypass system would be you're best bet if you want some crazy filtration.

NY_Mott

Reaction score
I like your thinking, if all goes well ill be running a new system that should be out here soon from a vendor here.
Wink wink jimdawgs. Lol

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.