Who daily drives 300/200s

superpsd

Reaction score
It all comes down to the tune. 200% nozzles can smoke like crazy if the tuning is garbage. Great tuning will allow you to drive daily without frustration. I daily drive my setup but I did spend a great deal of time dialing in the tune for my needs. Ive done some light towing too. The other day I pulled my GN loaded with a semi tractor approx towing weighr was about 14K. Never smoked the road and didnt even pass 1200°. On some mild hills. Granted my setup is not dialed in for towing considering the ZF5 3.55 gear combo and i just pulled with my basic daily tune.

uncool

Reaction score
Oh so you do everything in a race file? You never need to tow anything?

Who is stupid here again?

As a mater of fact i did for 5 years, 350/200 and a an old school S476, never had one issue towing. I know how to drive. But that is another topic.

To answer your other posts, I gave an opinion supported with years of actual experience, the simple fact of compressor/gas turbine flow maps from the manufacturer and my own observation of 22 years working on and driving a 7.3.

You don't have to agree with me, that's OK.

But did you know, going from a 369 to a 467.7 picked up over 75 RWHP? Look at the compressor map and tell me how that happened.....It didn't.

TURBINE FLOW increased on the same day, 2 hours apart.

I don't daily 3/2's so i bow out.

campbellflage

Reaction score
As a mater of fact i did for 5 years, 350/200 and a an old school S476, never had one issue towing. I know how to drive. But that is another topic.

To answer your other posts, I gave an opinion supported with years of actual experience, the simple fact of compressor/gas turbine flow maps from the manufacturer and my own observation of 22 years working on and driving a 7.3.

But did you know, going from a 369 to a 467.7 picked up over 75 RWHP? Look at the compressor map and tell me how that happened.....It didn't.

I appreciate all input here, the injectors are here, just trying to make it work, will I max them out no, but is it worth it trying to find a buyer and then a different set of injectors?? I’d probably lose money at this point

lincolnlocker

Reaction score

What did the turbine side say?

live life full throttle

superpsd

Reaction score
Btw some time ago Golfer (swamps) had this to say about the 369.

just finished a build for an Australian customer with 3/2s and that charger. did 670hp/1600lbft on the engine dyno..ought to be sporty for a manual trans.

hucorey

Reaction score
Go with the s467.7fmw. Then down the road, add a s476sxe in front of it. Hope you have billet rods though. It'll be a very clean running daily and light up quickly. Fun for light to light street racing.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

emev0l

Reaction score
So, If you do the accepted math for engine dyno to drive train loss of 20%, you have 535 RWHP.

Thank you, Turbine flow is limited.

Healthy, but power is left on the table, it was for a manual truck so I get the want for quicker spooling

Latest posts

Members online