This DynoProven Crew!!!!!!

Footz09

Reaction score
This Dynoproven Crew - John , Cassie , Scooter , Mrs Vivian ,Tyler and all I didn't name are a class act . where do I start .I dropped my truck off to Dynoproven and felt totally pampered right as I entered the door. I have raced n/a , Nos and turbo drag radial cars for years ( and don't mean mustangs you drive to the store , movies and work , but 1600hp radial car ) I've delt with many highhhhhhhend chassis shops and engine shops in my life , but cant remember ever being treated like John and the crew treated me ( and I've spent hundred of thousands of dollars with chassis /engine shops back when) . If anyone is debating about dealing with the Dynoproven crew , DON'T!!!!!!!!! . John gave me a tour of the shop and rode me in 2-badd azz BEARS ( we call them ) to give and example of whats to come of my truck modds . I'm a very observant man and very big on organization and dynoproven exceeded my expectation by far . I cant wait to pick my BEAR up next week . John and the entire Dynoproven crew are bad azz -NUFF SAID !!!!!!!!!!!

thuglike

Reaction score
Glad everything got worked out Kass!!!

I knew once you met the crew you would know you were in great hands!!
Thanks for the business and get excited...your rig will rip.

Jason

DlongOBS

Reaction score
So glad you got to meet the crew, words do not say enough for what these guys can do. I cant wait to see your reaction when the truck is finished. Nothing but A+ work there.

Footz09

Reaction score
DynoProven

Can't wait to pick it up on Thursday and ( other friends inline ) drop another off ,then another ,then another then another -John will be happy -lol

NDFRC

Reaction score
Hi there,
Looking for the dyno team to set me up with chip/tunes.. would like to talk alittle first prior to ordering.. what's the best way?.. thx in advance..