Build Forum: MissHD

08sixfour12

Reaction score
So for those who are interested to see how the duramax girl is doing on owning a 6.4... Here is the build forum :)clapping:) (and for those who don't know, I owned a LMM duramax for the past 4 years (girlymaxx), sold it and bought a 2008 6.4l)

2008 F250 6.4 Harley Davidson 103rd Anniversary Edition

So since I bought it, I've developed a love/hate relationship with it. I do love it, but hell it can piss me off (I don't have any heat... still... and a few minor things that don't work)

I covered the copper colour (I cant stand orange) and covered it with a Tiffany Blue (I had to make it girly and didn't want to go with pink)

xpa8o2.jpg

I put the Tiffany Blue on the rims as well.

For Ontario people, Mario Design in Barrie wrapped the truck using Hexis HX20BTIB.

Next within the next two weeks (when my dang tax return comes in) I am doing a stainless 4" downpipe back exhaust (no muffler) and H&S Minimaxx (SOO EXCITED to have that damn DPF off:redspotdance:)

I am also getting custom headlights made by South East Custom Auto Lighting out of Georgia - here is what I'm getting - but black headlight (the orange reflector will be wrapped in the same Tiffany Blue)

jayi3m.jpg

Applied for sponsorship package #10 from Anthem Offroad (The Female Owned Truck Package) so I am waiting to hear from them with my fingers crossed. If selected I'm going to go with the A722 Enforcer wheel... I like the all black look.

2gtx8ua.jpg

http://anthemwheels.com/

So that's pretty much it right now, I'll continue to post.

Have a good day ya'll!

NY_Mott

Reaction score
^^^ Watch out for this, seems like lots of people get there panties all jumbled up when someone uses the word "BUILD" and does not throw everything at the engine....

But anyway, I like the color choice for a lady, really pops.... Wonder how a black pin strip just before the transition to black on top of the Tiffany would look. kind of like how the factory two tone had that pin strip. just my .02

BUILD on....

taterthedog

Reaction score
Looks good! When you say the truck is wrapped, is it the full truck of just the blue part?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2000wa250

Reaction score
Looking forward to seeing what you do with this build.

Just know, you have a build thread now, so you better deliver on the build part ;)

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Members online