Holla from N.C.

Roland

Reaction score
Finally found the right forum😅. I’ve been driving fords over 15yrs. Started with 7.3’s and moved up to a 6.7 6yrs ago. I have over 140k on it with only minor issues. Over the last yr I started to see fuel mileage drop significantly and towing a trailer I witnessed 9mpg🤦🏻*♂️!!! Also lack of power. Like i said ive had 6yrs of peace and had decided to let the factory warranty run its course.
6wks ago i decided it was time to trade in my work horse for a newer version. A day later I realized my trucks paid for and I should be able to see 3,4 or even 500,000 miles on this truck no problem.
I started calling around in search of a mechinc I could trust and just could not connect with anyone. Since I service all of our vehicles I decided I’d do the work.
I ******d the egr and *** and upgraded the intake an intercooler.
I only have a few regrets up to this point.

1. This should have happened when I bought the truck
2. I’m ignorant to the 6.7s inner workings and ive found it difficult to get help and direction. Customer service seems to be lacking and I feel as if most are looking for a sale.

Anyways I’m here now and look forward to learning more about my engine and how it works.

Regards
Roland

Latest posts

Members online