Warren diesel injectors

faster6.0

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
Great results and performance, have not had a set come back. We are the largest distributor. Only manufacturer that will build from used cores IIRC. Mr. Warren is great to work with as well.

chappy

Reaction score
Great results and performance, have not had a set come back. We are the largest distributor. Only manufacturer that will build from used cores IIRC. Mr. Warren is great to work with as well.

pretty sure mdp does as well but not as cheap as warren.

Worstenemy453

Reaction score
I am a Warren vendor as well.

But as far as used cores are concerned, he is the only one to still do it because so many other shops have been screwed by it.

All of Warrens injectors i have sold have worked great, but warren does not flow test them or anything. Take that as you want. We will most likely be running a set of his in one of our shop trucks and another shop truck is getting them before Rudy's.

I sell Full Force, Warren, and River City Diesel. River city is the only injector company to provide flow results with each set of injectors that i know of, and their prices are some of the best out there for what you get.

faster6.0

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
The Harley pulled 585 with 225 warrens and a s366 with a t4 foot keeping it from lighting. With an 88 jet pulled 723 rwhp. Ran them in my dd with no issues. Also have several customers with 155s reporting 2-4 mpg gains by hand calculation at the pump. Warren has changed the 6.0 game for good as you no longer need an arm and a leg to afford quality performance parts. We also offer 30 additional days of warranty with the purchase of a DDP Regulated return kit to add to the 90 for peace of mind.

Last edited:

patrickke

Reaction score
Jesse Is IMHO one of the best Injector builders out there... Plus he is a great guy to deal with, that is the reason my truck will have his hybrids :evil

His quality speaks for itself and has had alot less defects than others

Last edited:

Breaking Habits

Reaction score

I am a Warren vendor as well.

But as far as used cores are concerned, he is the only one to still do it because so many other shops have been screwed by it.

etcc.

Not to jump in and bust balls, but both statements are WRONG. River City was one of the first companies to offer mofications on your cores. We also still do offer this, but with a flow sheet. Again, just correcting a statement, not trying to bust your chops.

Jared

chappy

Reaction score
The Harley pulled 585 with 225 warrens and a s366 with a t4 foot keeping it from lighting. With an 88 jet pulled 723 rwhp. Ran them in my dd with no issues. Also have several customers with 155s reporting 2-4 mpg gains by hand calculation at the pump. Warren has changed the 6.0 game for good as you no longer need an arm and a leg to afford quality performance parts. We also offer 30 additional days of warranty with the purchase of a DDP Regulated return kit to add to the 90 for peace of mind.

What if you already have a itp rr LOL?

Mdub707

Reaction score
RCD offers injectors both ways now, either built by cores or built from new.

I've heard nothing but good from guys using Warren injectors. I will probably scoop a setup up this summer when my truck is paid off.

Pizza pig

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
I run warrens and love them, this day in age I wouldnt hesitate to run rcd's they've cleaned up their act big time

MorganY

Reaction score
Just got my 210/100's from Warren yesterday!

I have had injectors from Casserly and Warren. Warren modded my cass 190/75's for me for a hell of a deal!

Casserly was great to deal with as he was very prompt with shipping, packaging, and got me what I needed. I only had his injectors in for about 3000 miles before I wanted more power so I sent them to Jess because I was short on $ and I only heard wonderful things.

My experience with Jess was on par with casserly, absolutely no problems, and he gave me a fantastic deal. customer service was above and beyond what I had expected.

As for who is better, they are both the same IMO, and they both do phenomenal work. I would recommend both of them!!!! It will be very hard for me to choose come time for my hybrids and compounds, but one thing for sure the 6.0 parts game has changed for the better!

I hear RCD is great too! I just haven't used them before for injectors, but plan on using them for my valvetrain and cam upgrades for my build.

Extended Power

Reaction score
I bought a set of injectors off Jesse, and they have been great!!!
Easy to talk to as well.....never too busy to chat.

Daryl@TDP

Reaction score
Industrial Injection provides flow results.

My buddy had some new 190s he bought from Industrial. Had nothing but issues had them flow tested and not one flowed close to the other. All drastically different and not one near what they were supposed to be.

Spindrift

Reaction score
My buddy had some new 190s he bought from Industrial. Had nothing but issues had them flow tested and not one flowed close to the other. All drastically different and not one near what they were supposed to be.

I can imagine if you've built as many sets of injectors as II, at some point you're going to have an issue. I gave II new cores and mine haven't missed a beat...yet. At the very least I hope they stood behind their product.

06deezel

Reaction score
just put a set of 175/stock in my buddys truck and they run great!!!.....will be ordering another set for my truck asap!! Jess is a good guy to talk to