6.7L Ford Powerstroke Upgrade Turbo Kit

KEM Performance

Reaction score
KEM 6.7L Turbo Upgrade Kit for 2011 to 2014 F250 to F550 Powerstroke trucks.

KEM is proud to introduce our 6.7L Powerstroke turbo upgrade kit! This kit contains everything needed to upgrade the turbo on your 2011-2014 F250 to F550*. Our kits are the only ones on the market that are engineered to be 100% DPF friendly and street legal, requiring NO EMISSION PARTS REMOVAL. It is available in both Borg Warner 63mm and 66mm sizes with or without an optional wastegate from TurboSmart. Along with the added power from the turbo upgrade, our test vehicles have even seen an increase in fuel economy but as all driving styles and trucks vary, fuel economy increases are not guaranteed. This kit contains a non-VGT turbo, so it will require custom tuning - tuners in stock and available to add to your orders. Why risk removing all your emissions equipment to get a more reliable, durable, and powerful truck? With KEM, you don't have to!
TURBOKIT67_small.jpg

March 1st is the anticipated starting shipping date.

Call or email us with questions and/or to be put on the waiting list.

Introductory price: $3799 (wastegate and tuner additional - SCT Xcal and LWTS)

Tuning can be provided on the H&S MiniMaxx and XRT Pro platform also, call for pricing.

*Different parts are required for Cab/Chassis trucks - Please note this when ordering.

patrick@WDI

Reaction score
I was chomping at the bit to tell people about this kit. I will bug mike for some installed pics

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

KEM Performance

Reaction score
Installed Pictures

TURBOKIT67_1small.jpg

Kit installed using a modified I/C pipe.

TURBOKIT67_3small.jpg

Kit installed with new I/C pipe, optional blow off valve, and optional waste gate.

TURBOKIT67_4small.jpg

A picture showing the optional waste gate in back.

Last edited:

KEM Performance

Reaction score

Doesn't look like it has made it into a vehicle yet as well as not ready for purchase (otherwise I would think it would be on their web site). When I made our introductory post a few days ago, nobody else had anything available (they posted a day later). Ours have many miles of testing on multiple trucks with no issues. This includes our full emissions equipment on tuning. It is great to see that others are making performance pieces/kits that do not take the easy way out and rip off all the after treatment. This is the future of this industry, delete kits and delete tuning are becoming a thing of the past.

Mike

Dzchey21

Reaction score
I agree that its important for companies to be thinking this way because i dont see DPF off tuning being a possibility in the future.

Looks bone stock, i like it

Latest posts

Members online