Tuning issue? Ezlynk with proven diesel tunes

Cody1898

Reaction score
Went to change my tune and now truck won’t start. Loaded a tune i has loaded previously so I’m sure it’s not the tune. Starter spins but it just doesn’t fire
5a96810114830250afe11485026e06ff.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cody1898

Reaction score
Have you tried returning to stock and see what it does there? Do you have a switch installed or adjust on the screen?

Tried to go to stock. Does the same. I don’t believe the lift pump is kicking in. I think the ecm is taking the tune bc when i went to stock it knew nothing was there on ***.

Reaction score
Had that issue on my truck.
Turns out the fuel pump inertia shut off switch under the passenger side dash must have got bumped when we were working under there.
Pretty unlikely but its worth a check, its a red switch. Can be accessed through the passenger side dash access panel

Cody1898

Reaction score
Had that issue on my truck.
Turns out the fuel pump inertia shut off switch under the passenger side dash must have got bumped when we were working under there.
Pretty unlikely but its worth a check, its a red switch. Can be accessed through the passenger side dash access panel

I did open that panel while tuning trying to get the bumper lights to work

Cody1898

Reaction score
I did open that panel while tuning trying to get the bumper lights to work

Check your fuses under the hood. There’s a 10 amp fuse for the lift pump. I had the same thing happen to me and it was a fuse

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Latest posts