6.4 Gone. 2017 6.7 F350 Platinum In.

Black AOD

Reaction score
Hot charge pipe is in, piping kit is complete now.

Need some OUO 3-Link ALA's and a rear hellwig sway bar and then all that's left is a drop in VGT and possibly an exergy 10mm pump.

Need to be done with this truck so I can start planning for a newer mustang that actually goes fast and doesn't handle like a large boat.

d97a6873659ba19ab7097190b769fb37.jpg

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Last edited:

SoGrand

Reaction score
Looks great. Yes your truck looks perfect in person the way it sits. Seen it at UCC. I will have to PM you when I get my 2020 to get all the stuff you got to lower it.

Black AOD

Reaction score
Looks great. Yes your truck looks perfect in person the way it sits. Seen it at UCC. I will have to PM you when I get my 2020 to get all the stuff you got to lower it.

Now I'm embarrassed lol. My truck was FILTHY at UCC. Thanks though, I appreciate the kind words.

As long as the suspension doesn't change on the 20's I can probably point you in the right direction to do that.

CMCx2012

Reaction score
BLACK- Awesome piping kit! Correct me if I am wrong, but the Nathan that built your kit, I believe he was formerly with EDE? It looks very similar to the kit I purchased from him/EDE for my 2011 6.7, and that kit was amazing quality!

Last edited:

Black AOD

Reaction score
BLACK- Awesome piping kit! Correct me if I am wrong, but the Nathan that built your kit, I believe he was formerly with EDE? It looks very similar to the kit I purchased from him/EDE for my 2011 6.7, and that kit was amazing quality!

Yessir. Nathaniel currently of Rudy's Diesel who is their head fabricator and Race Team crew member made this piping kit and yes he used to work for Tadd @ Elite Diesel back in the day.

C2tuck

Reaction score
Hot charge pipe is in, piping kit is complete now.

Need some OUO 3-Link ALA's and a rear hellwig sway bar and then all that's left is a drop in VGT and possibly an exergy 10mm pump.

Need to be done with this truck so I can start planning for a newer mustang that actually goes fast and doesn't handle like a large boat.

d97a6873659ba19ab7097190b769fb37.jpg

Threw on my hellwig last night then drove 4 hrs back to work. That thing is sweet!! I was taking 50 mph curves at 85-90 with no issue. I’m gonna throw the front one on next and see if it gets even better...who knew a 3/4 ton truck could handle so well??

WhiteMamba_Scorpion

Reaction score
I think theres still pieces of skin from my hand on that truck from installing that piping kit lol

Sent from my SM-G960U1 using Tapatalk

bpan

Reaction score
Yessir. Nathaniel currently of Rudy's Diesel who is their head fabricator and Race Team crew member made this piping kit and yes he used to work for Tadd @ Elite Diesel back in the day.

He does nice work, he did my piping kit as well, although mine looks slightly different. Do you know if he still does custom work and how to get a hold of him? I need some more stuff done now, haha!

Black AOD

Reaction score
He does nice work, he did my piping kit as well, although mine looks slightly different. Do you know if he still does custom work and how to get a hold of him? I need some more stuff done now, haha!
Considering he is full time and I'm sure more time than that at Rudy's now I doubt he does anymore custom work.

bpan

Reaction score
Considering he is full time and I'm sure more time than that at Rudy's now I doubt he does anymore custom work.

I guess maybe if I called Rudy's and asked them to make me something that would work to? IDK. No-one around here does that stuff.

EDIT: And sorry for derailing the thread, please continue on!

Black AOD

Reaction score
I think theres still pieces of skin from my hand on that truck from installing that piping kit lol

Sent from my SM-G960U1 using Tapatalk

Yeah I owe you and Stew some more favor's next time we are all hanging out.

And a 10mm wrench...

LOL ..... Funny you mention that, every time I hit a really big bump at low speeds and I have the windows down, I swear I can hear that f*cker rattle.

Black AOD

Reaction score
I guess maybe if I called Rudy's and asked them to make me something that would work to? IDK. No-one around here does that stuff.

EDIT: And sorry for derailing the thread, please continue on!

You could try but don't hold your breath.

Where are you located at.

Latest posts

Members online