when is a dual steering stabilzer and 3 link needed

Raptorgabe

Reaction score
just wondering when is it time for the 3/4 link set up and also the dual steering stabilizer kit ?

Rule12b

Reaction score
I still have a looseness in the steering and get some "wiggly" feedback here and there even with a dual-bilstein steering stabilizer from topguncustomz. I wonder what else I can do that might resolve that.

sootie

Reaction score
I still have a looseness in the steering and get some "wiggly" feedback here and there even with a dual-bilstein steering stabilizer from topguncustomz. I wonder what else I can do that might resolve that.

what is done to the front of your truck? sounds like caster is off...

Rule12b

Reaction score
what is done to the front of your truck? sounds like caster is off...

It might be. I'm going to have it checked out. It has the Carli 2.5 Commuter leveling kit with Fox 2.0 shocks and 20' AF wheels shod with 35x12.5 Toyo AT2 Extremes. That's it besides the steering stabilizer.

hopefulHP

Reaction score
I've got a 3 link on my truck and I absolutely love it. It makes a huge difference and I'm just leveled with a 2.5 in icon kit

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

sootie

Reaction score
It might be. I'm going to have it checked out. It has the Carli 2.5 Commuter leveling kit with Fox 2.0 shocks and 20' AF wheels shod with 35x12.5 Toyo AT2 Extremes. That's it besides the steering stabilizer.

if the rear of your radius arms are still located in the stock position, thats where your issue is. Either get a 3 link, ala's or radius arm drop mounts. Problem solved!

Layson

Reaction score
257_Product_Cards_Page_13.jpg

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.