Best fuel filters

PABowhunter

Reaction score
Time to change filters on my truck. I'm running an Irate Competition setup with a Fuelab pump and a 5/8 pickup tube. I was just going to stick with the Baldwin 1252 and 7633, but wanted to check if there was anything else I should look at.

If my memory serves me correctly, Baldwin is one of the best filters I can get. I know Irate and Strictly both use them on their systems. Any other filters I should look at?

Reaction score
When I get new filters I'm just sticking with Baldwin, Irate and Strictly wouldn't use them if they weren't the best.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Magnum PD

Reaction score
Jake told me the filters to get. So if they don't do the job, he gets blamed.

farm boy

Reaction score
I run baldwin filters on everything I own.
Polaris Rangers, Trucks, Tractors, equipment. Cant go wrong.

PABowhunter

Reaction score
Good deal. Now I just need to find a local dealer. Called Napa and they were going to cross reference to wix.

matt92idi

Reaction score
I use cat filters just because I can get them for a good price by its about the same as a Baldwin but the few fuel systems I've made I've used Baldwin filters on. Both have the same micron rate

Justin@DP-Tuner

Reaction score
Another vote for Baldwin. That is what I continue to use. I am sure other filters out there will work just fine, but with the cost and ease of access to Baldwin, I don't plan on changing.

Josh@Fuelab

Reaction score
I'm a little late to the party, but we use Baldwin in our diesel kits (we just throw a coat of paint on them).

Latest posts

Members online