Coolant issues

shelby08stroke

Reaction score
Ok guys any help will be awsome so I can fill my coolent tank to the full mark if I give it to much throttle to fast it will blow the cap off the tank and drain it by the time I stop anyone have any suggestions where to start or how to fix this issue?

tbsimmons

Reaction score
Whats done to the truck.

Either way that is a lot of pressure if the cap is blowing off unless the threads on the cap and or tank are FUBAR.
If the threads are good then i would would say headgaskets are shot.

webb06

Reaction score
Ok guys any help will be awsome so I can fill my coolent tank to the full mark if I give it to much throttle to fast it will blow the cap off the tank and drain it by the time I stop anyone have any suggestions where to start or how to fix this issue?

It's literally blowing the cap off the tank? Sounds like headgaskets to me

shelby08stroke

Reaction score
Egr dpf deleted 150gpm fass and s&b intake with an unknown tune that was on when I got it everyone keeps saying head gaskets and stuff but I have no blow by and clean around the heads but the weird thing is I can be out of antifreeze and my temp gauge in the truck doesn't read over 190 like it's supposed to

webb06

Reaction score
a blown headgasket wont show any blow-by or leak around the head/block area(unless the headgasket is leaking externally). it will simply blow all of the coolant out of the tank, or burn/push it out the exhaust.

the dash gauge is pretty much a dummy gauge. im sure they truck is heating up if it doesn't have any coolant in it

Latest posts

Members online