More room in the wheel well

mpowerstroketwins08

Reaction score
I have a level kit (2.5 in ready lift). But my tire/rim combo rubs my bushwacker fender flares. I was wondering if I could make some space. I don't want a bigger lift or change my wheels.
fccf42c65d05c6268a2a0b3ae53f6c83.jpg

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

griz700rocket

Reaction score
A castor shim would move the axle forward a slight bit also. Might be just enough.

Or the fun way is to go do a nice long smokey burnout and then rotate tires front to back. Make sure you video and post it though.

mpowerstroketwins08

Reaction score
A castor shim would move the axle forward a slight bit also. Might be just enough.

Or the fun way is to go do a nice long smokey burnout and then rotate tires front to back. Make sure you video and post it though.
A castor shim. Is that something a weekend mechanic could throw in. Or should I take it to a shop

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

TXAG07

Reaction score
You can. On a new truck shouldn't be too hard to remove and install. Older truck you have to do a lot of heating and beating and can be a pain. I honestly don't know how much if it will help you enough, but I'm no expert. They came with my Carli kit on my 08 and took me several hours to get 8 year old ones out.