Bell QSSB and HFSB Turbos Available

JDub

Reaction score
Just wanted to let you guys know that we are still offering the QSSB and HFSB (replaces the GQ and ZQ) turbochargers built by Bell Turbo that Wide Open Performance was once offering. These turbos can be purchased with or without the Hypermax mounting system to make them a comlpete bolt-in system.

These are the ultimate daily driven performance 7.3L turbos on the market, with incredible low end response and plenty of air to support up to 550hp. Jody runs these turbos on his personal vehicles and has live tuned multiple vehicles running them, so we can also offer great tuning to go along with the turbos.

Last edited:

Jomax

Reaction score
How do these turbos compare to a LASB turbo built by bell? Are these turbos too big for stage ones?

Sent from my iPhone using
TapTalk
2000 Black DRW F-350
2012 pearl white Focus

JDub

Reaction score
How do these turbos compare to a LASB turbo built by bell? Are these turbos too big for stage ones?

Sent from my iPhone using
TapTalk
2000 Black DRW F-350
2012 pearl white Focus

I do not know specs on the LASB, but I would guess it is the same as the HFSB with a different turbine housing to fit a different mount kit. The QSSB and HFSB would both work well with Stage Ones.

JDub

Reaction score
QSSB flows around 1000-cfm (same airflow as the H2E, but spools 3-400rpm quicker). HFSB is around to 1250-cfm, this turbo works great with 238/100 and 250/100 injectors.

JDub

Reaction score
Both turbos use a 62mm inducer and the same turbine wheel and turbine housing.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Members online