Aluminum Valve Covers

co04cobra

Reaction score
They look nice. Also would be nice to put something on that you don't have to worry about rusting out.

More in the $300 range would be very reasonable. IMO.

CSIPSD

Reaction score
I bet they would quite injector noise down a bit... I agree, $300 and I would look at a set.

Countrycar

Reaction score
I didn't think about the good points brought up here, never rusting out, and quiet down the injectors some all while looking good too. I wish I'd of seen these before my build was completed. I might of sprung for them.

Strokersace

Reaction score
That oil filler looks further back from factory. And the ccv fittings look small compared to what we run now.

Reaction score
they do nice work..

http://www.lewisbuiltperformance.com/services.html

FORD 7.3L POWERSTROKE FABRICATED ALLUMINUM VALVE COVERS 94-03

Valve covers include $455.00

-20 8mm 12point bolts
-2 valve covers
-1 Billet alluminum oil fill cap

Note: Valve covers require breathers to release crank case pressure please be sure to specify what fittings you would like welded to the covers, we offer a couple different options

DocBar

Reaction score
I like them. I might be adding these to my wish list once I get the sticks back and my HPOP issues resolved.:D

JD3020

Reaction score
Only advantage i see is the ability to polish them. Other than that a lighter wallet.

And IDK how you guys are having VC's rust, my old engine was rusty as **** but the valve covers looked good. I scuffed and painted em and had 0 issues. As for noise would they really be any quieter than the stock double walled covers?

old man dave

Reaction score
they do nice work..

http://www.lewisbuiltperformance.com/services.html

FORD 7.3L POWERSTROKE FABRICATED ALLUMINUM VALVE COVERS 94-03

Valve covers include $455.00

-20 8mm 12point bolts
-2 valve covers
-1 Billet alluminum oil fill cap

Note: Valve covers require breathers to release crank case pressure please be sure to specify what fittings you would like welded to the covers, we offer a couple different options

Do you have any other photos? Or offer polishing?

Just for bling, these may be nice.

co04cobra

Reaction score
Only advantage i see is the ability to polish them. Other than that a lighter wallet.

And IDK how you guys are having VC's rust, my old engine was rusty as **** but the valve covers looked good. I scuffed and painted em and had 0 issues. As for noise would they really be any quieter than the stock double walled covers?

I have replaced 2 sets this year. One of them was actually starting to seep oil through a spot towards the middle of it.

The rest of the engines were rusty, but not the worst I had ever dealt with. I only had to replace the pan on one of those engines.

But not dealing with that again would be worth it for me and my customers. The bling and noise reduction are just bonuses. :thumbsup:

NyCowboy87

Reaction score
9u3e8asa.jpg
vy8a8u6u.jpg
umypusyj.jpg

Just got a set myself, quite impressed with the quality and can't wait to get my engine together to see what they look like on it next to the billet plenums and maybe a polished compressor housing. Might even re do the air to water piping with aluminum. Oh and my roller rockers are going to clear just fine.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

isootmypants

Reaction score
9u3e8asa.jpg
vy8a8u6u.jpg
umypusyj.jpg

Just got a set myself, quite impressed with the quality and can't wait to get my engine together to see what they look like on it next to the billet plenums and maybe a polished compressor housing. Might even re do the air to water piping with aluminum. Oh and my roller rockers are going to clear just fine.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I see what I'll be ordering tomorrow!

Latest posts

Members online