Edge CTS/CS now Datalog and control Smarty Tuning

JDub

Reaction score
Not sure how many of you have seen the news from Edge, but they now have an update available which offers datalogging and control of your Smarty POD tuner for shift-on-the-fly tuning. No more waiting 10 minutes for reprogramming to change Smarty Levels.

I've been running this new update for a while now in my Duramax and it was just released to the public today. The datalog function is awesome. Will record any of the PID's you have access to with the monitor, then you can plug it into your computer and watch the data in real time. Very cool stuff... still needs some adjustmenets and fine tuning made, but a great starting point. Will be an awesome option for your competition guys, can watch EGT's, rail pressure, boost, etc. I added some EAS sensors to watch lift pump pressure, and two EAS temp sensors to monitor pre and post I/C temps, been fun to watch all that and record the data to compare different tunes, changes, etc...

Derek@Vision Diesel

Reaction score
Can you explain a little bit of how it works?

A guy owns a Smarty SSR and wants to use an edge to switch between tunes, is that possible?

ChattyCathy

Reaction score

Derek@Vision Diesel

Reaction score

dentexpowerstroke

Reaction score
Dodge guys never turn it down anyway. Just kidding all you Ford guys are ***ed now.

Hard for them to smoke everyone out when they put it on a lower setting? We are screwed, we are just going to get more smoke blown at us all the time. I guess now we will just have to stay ahead of all the dodges, shouldn't be to hard tho.

Latest posts

Members online