7.3/ZF6 Shorty.

smcox1

Reaction score
Nice truck! Seeing all these shorties gives me the urge to build one myself.

slowcoupe

Reaction score
Sub'd, keep the updates coming! A RCSB build is on my bucket list, love that color too.

Thanks. I am definitely a fan of the color. I've always stuck to silvers, grays and whites but this color is a fav of mine and it'll be perfect for this build.

Sweet build.

Thanks alot! I'm excited to start no body work and epoxy for paint in the spring.

slowcoupe

Reaction score
Not much to update. I have been busy with work and getting some of my PMF parts onto my 04 and also bought an 05 dually that needed a little work.

I have however been doing some bodywork to get the truck ready for paint here as soon as it cools off. Hoping to have it in primer by mid october.

Ditched the single short mitre as it was super loud, and made my window look terrible. I routed exhaust over the axle and had a rear dump for a while until I caught the edge of a parking curb and crunched it. Im back to a stack however am now running an 8" short CAT stack. Sounds much better, doesnt get my truck filthy, and I am happy to have the stacked look back. Adds character to my little truck.

Thus was in the process of building the bedplate kit for the stack. I hadnt yet welded the pieces together. The plate is now straight.

D194D229-7A48-4BDF-8DC5-25042D102A61_zpszzipfjey.jpg

I replaced the driver side window after a breakin. Someone decided my belongings were worth more to them than me while at the gym. The glass scuffed my driver side door panel so I am in the works of doing power window conversion.

I also ordered a midwest short throw for the truck.

slowcoupe

Reaction score
I must have an old DJM kit, my leaf spring hanger only has one hole
905ec257652a16d5e8ee0caec58b2052.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Ah yea you do! Well I found a kit somewhat local to me that I need the front radius arms from. I'd sell you the rear pieces at a good price of I get them

Dmstrucks02

Reaction score
Ah yea you do! Well I found a kit somewhat local to me that I need the front radius arms from. I'd sell you the rear pieces at a good price of I get them
Keep me posted, let me know how cheap is cheap lol

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

slowcoupe

Reaction score
Thanks man. Appreciate the comments. I like the CAT too. Its different from all my other exhausts ive run on other builds. It sounds mean too. Ill try and get an exhaust clip this weekend.

Latest posts

Members online