Budget ******?!?!

Dan The Diesel Man

Reaction score
No joke!

The ol “what should I do? Well so and so local said it was ok, so thanks. But I’m going to do it anyway, regardless of what advice I asked for. My mind was already made up!”

My mind wasn't made up but I was on a time crunch, I considered all advice and ultimately made my decision based upon the info provided. I couldn't be happier with the results. https://youtu.be/YteFXLYv2aY

Sterling6.7

Reaction score
With the squealing, it sounds like the bearings are going out in that turbo. Might need to get the tunes adjusted....... Sounds pretty rough

ToddP

Reaction score
I’d bet money he has an unlocked H&S and he’s just flashing in a tow tune and charging the piss out of people.

Writing his own tunes I doubt.

cappa

Reaction score
Sounds like the normal 11-14 wastegate, Rick flair whoo. He said it was tuned with a sct I believe. Not sure who's tunes thou

95cobby

Reaction score
Did you get block off plates for the egr or just unplugged? If no plates then it will eventually fill up and clog. Would likely need a new one if you ever need to return to stock.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dan The Diesel Man

Reaction score
Did you get block off plates for the egr or just unplugged? If no plates then it will eventually fill up and clog. Would likely need a new one if you ever need to return to stock.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just unplug. I never intend to return it to stock.

Latest posts

Members online