P.I.S. Injectors on the site and ready to go!

SeeYa

Reaction score
P.I.S. Injectors

We are pleased to announce that DP-Tuner is now selling P.I.S. injectors.

P.I.S. offers a large variety of New and Remaned Power Stroke injectors. Designed and built with the sole purpose to increase power output and economy for the daily driven truck, these injectors mean business. Choose from new stock replacements to large hybrids. Whatever your desired modification goals are P.I.S. has what you are looking for.

*All tuning updates are free when you purchase injectors for all direct DP-Tuner customers.

**Dealers are excluded from this offer

SeeYa

Reaction score
Yes Jason we have heard and seen results from many people who are pleased with P.I.S. injectors. Many people were calling asking about P.I.S. and we added these to our growing list of outstanding products we offer. Our customers and potential customers now have a choice of the finest injectors builders on the market, FFD and P.I.S.

~Diane

HKusp

Reaction score
I just received a set of Tim's Stage 1's today and will hopefully have them in and my tuner back by the end of the week. I am very excited to see he difference over stock.

SeeYa

Reaction score
I just received a set of Tim's Stage 1's today and will hopefully have them in and my tuner back by the end of the week. I am very excited to see he difference over stock.

Awesome! Keep us posted.

~Diane

HKusp

Reaction score
Put about 60-70 miles on the truck working out the air and I already LOVE them! I have only driven it in 80E and tried decel just make sure it still worked but it's like a whole new truck. Those things have changed the whole demeanor of the truck. It has a different sound, like a DT466, and it runs much much better. The difference between the new injectors and old is like going from a stock tuned truck to when I first chipped it. Thank you so much Diane.

SeeYa

Reaction score
Put about 60-70 miles on the truck working out the air and I already LOVE them! I have only driven it in 80E and tried decel just make sure it still worked but it's like a whole new truck. Those things have changed the whole demeanor of the truck. It has a different sound, like a DT466, and it runs much much better. The difference between the new injectors and old is like going from a stock tuned truck to when I first chipped it. Thank you so much Diane.

Fantastic! Very happy to hear you are pleased with your purchase!

~Diane

uw mitch

Reaction score
Jody, Justin and Diane,

Tim says my injectors should be arriving tomorrow. I can't wait for my appointment with Wes at DFI Performance for the install!

Sent from my SGH-T769 using Tapatalk 2

SeeYa

Reaction score
Loving how my PIS 175/80's drive my 38r!! Great match for what I want out of my truck!

I bet your Excursion really moves now! :evil

Come on up to Dynoproven's open house Feb 8th. We would love to meet up and see your Excursion. :blitzed:

SeeYa

Reaction score
Jody, Justin and Diane,

Tim says my injectors should be arriving tomorrow. I can't wait for my appointment with Wes at DFI Performance for the install!

That's Great Mitch! Let us know when you get them in and how much you like them. (pretty confident you will :D)

Diane

PSD POWER007

Reaction score
I bet your Excursion really moves now! :evil

Come on up to Dynoproven's open house Feb 8th. We would love to meet up and see your Excursion. :blitzed:

It has great useable power now! Perfect match for a daily driver/tow rig!!
If I can make it that day, I'll definitely come up!!

uw mitch

Reaction score
Diane,

Wes has a calibrated dyno so I'll have before and after numbers a few weeks down the road!

Mitch

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.