2020 pricing

ToddP

Reaction score
Does anyone know how much the MSRP will increase on the 2020 model?

Also any idea when the order bank will open?

HeavyAssault

Reaction score
Order books are expected to be opening Aug-Sep 2019. I'd expect to see/hear HP/TQ numbers in June...maybe July. Then perhaps the Order Guides will be on the street as well.

MSRP increase....my guess will be 9% depending on model and options/packages.

ToddP

Reaction score
Order books are expected to be opening Aug-Sep 2019. I'd expect to see/hear HP/TQ numbers in June...maybe July. Then perhaps the Order Guides will be on the street as well.

Thanks for the info.

08Monster

Reaction score

No way it'll be 9%. The trucks are already an easy 70k, no way they will have a 6-7k increase over a year. I'd say 2-4%.

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

ToddP

Reaction score
Granted there aren’t “a lot “ of changes but I asked a salesman at the ford house and he said they have notified yet. He did mention that the explorers are going up 6k across the board.

PDT1081

Reaction score
Granted there aren’t “a lot “ of changes but I asked a salesman at the ford house and he said they have notified yet. He did mention that the explorers are going up 6k across the board.

Is this year when the Explorers are switching to rear wheel drive? Would explain the price increase.

CMCx2012

Reaction score

Great info, thank you! I understand from our local Ford GM that models are expected to hit the lots (tentatively) in December.

HeavyAssault

Reaction score
Yep...deliveries at the dealers would be expected to be December. Makes you wonder if that is for business owner's and taxes.