• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

2000 F350 ccdrw 4x4 lariat

lincolnlocker

Reaction score
2000 crew cab dually 4x4 lariat. 180k miles on truck, less than 10k miles on motor that was built at midwest diesel and auto when Morgan was still with us.

I guess i didnt know that the general puplic can see the classifieds. So i need to add my contact info. Maybe a mod can add it to the op also.

Call or txt. Leave a message as i don't answer numbers i dont know.

9eight9-five06-zero29six

jakebaumann1(at)gmail.com

Balanced rotating assembly
Arp Main studs with
girdle
R&R rods
20 over bore
Arp Head studs
Comp 910 valve springs
Smith bro's push rods
Adrenaline hpop
170/100 full force diesel injectors
38r turbo with 11blade billet compressor wheel
Riff raff ic boots
Regulated return fuel system
BTS 4R100 built transmission set mechanically for 550hp
TrueTrac rear differential.
Scatter shields for axle ujoints
Drive shaft loops
Weight bracket up front
Sled stops in the rear
Home made traction bars(nothing special but work for sled pulls)
Interior in good shape
Multiple autometer gauges(pyro,boost, trans temp, coolant temp, fuel pressure, back pressure)

Block has a 3 inch horizontal crack behind starter that all of a sudden appeared. I drilled each end of the crack and tapped and plugged them so it wouldnt spread and put a block sealer in the coolant called titan sealer. I drove it 1000 or so miles that way with only a slight seep with no noticeable coolant loss in the degas tank.

Has a slow oil leak coming from the front drivers side oil pan seal.

Truck made 450hp to the ground with track times and over that with 1200 ftlbs of torque on a few load dynos uncorrected.

Only rust is on the bottom of drivers side front door and the cross members of the bed. Surface rust on the frame as most 20yr old northern trucks have.

Truck is located in Barryton Mi at our family farm.

$15k obo

Pm me on here and if seriously interested then ill give you my cell number for further contact.

At this time i do not have anymore pictures than this as I am still in NY.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=fNN7XpepDns
232a808dcb468a45fc93461591ccfcac.jpg
12ef70e1a31c91a4449d61996d72935b.jpg
d245fa8af9ee55884a936e8d04f4c7eb.jpg

live life full throttle

Last edited by a moderator:

lincolnlocker

Reaction score
I know. Lol.

I ran one to both batteries. Also added grounds to the block and frame on each side. No more voltage draw after gem was replaced.

The alternator that is on there is a custom alternator from Ohio generator. Charges up to 14.8v. And has a set of xs power batteries from jimdawg185 on here. He said to let it all go with the truck so those are included also. I have a couple oem alternators and a box of 7.3 stuff to go with it.. ill also include a couple hts101g original black cam sensors and a second hpop that can go also. Its a honey badger jr still wrapped in the plastic from the original pre sale when dynoproven was still around. Im sure there are a couple other items too. I think i have another set of riffraff boots. I do not have the bumper as it burnt up in a fire that destroyed my brothers shop. I do still have the tailgate though.

live life full throttle

sootie

Reaction score
if you need a bumper i have a clean one from that era...just stop by and grab it.

lincolnlocker

Reaction score
Needs a bigger air filter also. :poke:

Hate to see this happen Jake. GLWS!
Lol. Thanks man. Me too. But gotta let it go so it doesnt rot away and put the money towards the 15 so i dokt lose that either due to losing my job.

The air filter is a wix/napa 2790. A bit larger then the 6637.

live life full throttle

Zeb

Reaction score
I know. Lol.

I ran one to both batteries. Also added grounds to the block and frame on each side. No more voltage draw after gem was replaced.

The alternator that is on there is a custom alternator from Ohio generator. Charges up to 14.8v. And has a set of xs power batteries from jimdawg185 on here. He said to let it all go with the truck so those are included also. I have a couple oem alternators and a box of 7.3 stuff to go with it.. ill also include a couple hts101g original black cam sensors and a second hpop that can go also. Its a honey badger jr still wrapped in the plastic from the original pre sale when dynoproven was still around. Im sure there are a couple other items too. I think i have another set of riffraff boots. I do not have the bumper as it burnt up in a fire that destroyed my brothers shop. I do still have the tailgate though.

live life full throttle

You interested in selling the Honey Badger Jr. separately? PM me if you are.

lincolnlocker

Reaction score
You interested in selling the Honey Badger Jr. separately? PM me if you are.
Never thought of that i guess.. i was just trying to get rid of all my 7.3 stash in one shot. But its also is in Michigan sitting in a box by the truck.

live life full throttle

Zeb

Reaction score
I’d be interested in it. I have no idea what you gave for it, but I won’t beat you down on whatever you ask for it. I’ll either take it, or say no thanks.
I’ve got an OBS that it could find a home on.

lincolnlocker

Reaction score
I’d be interested in it. I have no idea what you gave for it, but I won’t beat you down on whatever you ask for it. I’ll either take it, or say no thanks.
I’ve got an OBS that it could find a home on.
Ill let you know when i come up with something. I still need to get back home to round everything up to see what made it through the fire.

live life full throttle

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.