Slow acceleration and hard shifts

046oh

Reaction score
Just got my 04 6.0 bulletproofed, I'm having hard and late shifts, will downshift before heavy acceleration. Will tend to shift at the 3.5-4k rpm mark. Will also accelerate slow during heavy acceleration. What could some of the causes be? I get a p2290 code. My injectors are good, done a blue spring kit, upgraded banjo bolts. I'm stumped. Also starts hard typically when warmed up.

6.0 Tech

Reaction score
04.5, icp is on the passenger side valve cover running a looney tune wild tune as well
Do you have anything to monitor pids with? Sounds like a hi pressure leak, or the pump is starting to ****.

Sent from my VS988 using Tapatalk

046oh

Reaction score
Do you have anything to monitor pids with? Sounds like a hi pressure leak, or the pump is starting to ****.

Sent from my VS988 using Tapatalk
I monitor with a sct live wire, and when it got bulletproofed everything was pressure tested and came out fine. My alternator just broke, so it's going back to the guy who did all my work, hes going to give it a good once over

bismic

Reaction score
I am not sure how you can say the injectors are good, but assuming that, have your mechanic check out FICM volts. Hopefully you are using a thorough code scanning tool.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.