• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

2002 4x4 crew cab 7.3 powerstroke Buford(North east), Georgia

jkry2121

Reaction score
For sale is my Grey f250 4x4 Crewcab 7.3 powerstroke 2002. No I will not take PayPal! I do have financing available or cash works. I am the second owner of this truck and I bought it in November of 2015. The truck has a clean title and current Georgia tag, it is daily driven. Everything I have done to the truck since I bought it
-8 new glow plugs
-new glow plug relay
-power steering pump
-water pump
-thermostat
-fan clutch
-fuel lines
-steering box
-pitman arm
-rear brake pads
-legal front window tint
-tan leather heated front and rear seats
-tan carpet
-stained headliner, door panels
-new dash and cluster out of a 2010 diesel (different look)
-1100watt boss amp
-2 10 rocksford fosgate subs
-800 watt boss amp
-2 pioneer front speakers
-equalizer
-new 2015 super duty mirrors(have caps and new drivers side marker on)
-2 new batteries
-cold air intake
-dual usb in dash
-automotive ptm and clear coated mesh grille
-keypad
-keyless entry
-power steering line
-motor sensor
-cam position sensor
-ICP sensor:whs:
-fuel filter

The last 2 items were done by SSP diesel in Buford. Had them look over the truck so it's 100%. That's everything current on the truck this will be updated as the trucks fixed as will the price. Also has cruise control, heat and ac working, power locks and windows. The truck drives straight and shifts smooth, I have redone almost everything on this truck. I have PTM new style headlights with color shift Bluetooth halos, 54 inch curved light bar, steel bumper, PA system with microphone, 4 inch icon lift with new shocks that still haven't been installed.

nw0ens.jpg

o737kh.jpg

2cdj3mg.jpg

jkry2121

Reaction score
Also no radio?

No radio but 2 amps, 2 10's, new door speakers are run through an equalizer so it has an aux hookup that plays music through everything. I have a stereo I can put back in it if its a deal breaker.

jkry2121

Reaction score
Did you ditch the bed.

I took the bed off to buy a flat bed and the guy sold the flat bed out from under me. I've decided since I'm selling I'm not gonna spend more money on this truck (on things that aren't broken of course)

Last edited:

jkry2121

Reaction score
how many miles on the truck??

Cab reads 430 but has a motor that's under 200. I just recently looked at the internals of it to change the plugs, and it's clean. I even bought the valve cover gasket to replaced them but they looked brand new. Plugs weren't even that bad but at that point I was replacing the plugs lol.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.