*** on tunes/exhaust

LREHP

Reaction score
So I have put about 7k miles on my 2015 so far, and I cannot take how stock it is, or the terrible fuel mileage.
So my question is, how much improvement will I see with the *** on tunes and a filter back exhaust?

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

UpstateDieselGuy

Reaction score
Don't expect any sound difference, the emissions components are giving you what you hear. As for mileage, I can't speak first hand, but I wouldn't expect much. The more fuel, the more particulate. Now driveability, I'm sure there's a lot on the plate.

sootie

Reaction score
So I have put about 7k miles on my 2015 so far, and I cannot take how stock it is, or the terrible fuel mileage.
So my question is, how much improvement will I see with the *** on tunes and a filter back exhaust?

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

filter on tunes will just increase regen frequency and DEF consumption. A filter back exhaust will do absolutely nothing for you except improve cosmetic appearance.

UNBROKEN

Reaction score
DP F on tunes as noted already will increase regen and in my case lowered fuel mileage. The filter back exhaust will change absolutely nothing.

Notneb

Reaction score
Buy a Prius or d3lete the emissions, that's the only way you're gonna get better mileage.

Latest posts

Members online