2014 6.7L Street Truck Build

Strictly Diesel

Reaction score
As delivered on 9/24/13:

0001.jpg

More to come...

Strictly Diesel

Reaction score

Yup, I have NO use for 4WD. I've owned 2 of them and probably put them both in 4WD a total of less than 5 times...several of which were "just to do it and make sure it still works". I'm a "city boy"...my favorite truck so far was my lowered dually, the ride and handling were perfect for how and where I drive. I drive 24 miles (one way) to work, 99% of which is 75mph highway...a lowered street truck will be perfect for that!

TripleE44

Reaction score
Sweet! I've wondered what it would look like if I lowered my truck and went that direction instead of the lifted look... Guess you'll show me! :thumbsup:

Strictly Diesel

Reaction score
Sweet! I've wondered what it would look like if I lowered my truck and went that direction instead of the lifted look... Guess you'll show me! :thumbsup:

I'm starting with some appearance mods, along with a rolling tonneau (need secure storage). I've got some investigating to do with regard to lowering this truck, as I'm not at all a fan of "flip kits". Hope to get it on the rack to take some measurements this weekend...

bft blue oval boys

Reaction score
Jesus, you people are going to make me skip a 6.4 and get a 6.7...they are SO nice. Subbed for the build!

Sent from a Cummins plant, driving a TDI, wishing it was a Powerstroke

Strictly Diesel

Reaction score
I'm sure, like all your others, this build will turn out incredible.

Thanks JDub! My style is a bit more subtle than most, tends to involve a lot more "behind the scenes" type work than "in your face" flash. I've already got parts piling up in my office for it though.

Strictly Diesel

Reaction score
To be honest, no. Don't expect anything spectacular on that front, we are not interested in trying to make big numbers or in racing this truck. I've got a race vehicle already, this is a daily driver and tow rig, as well as a development platform to see how we can address some of the regular concerns we hear from our customers that have these trucks.

Strictly Diesel

Reaction score
Paint to match grille shell on order

Billet Grille insert sitting in my office

New Headlights sitting in my office...waiting for me to decide where they are getting sent and how I'm having them painted

Retrax Pro rolling tonneau cover on order

In the process of deciding on lighting upgrades

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.