6.0L Fuel Bowl ****** Regulated Return - Now Shipping!

Strictly Diesel

Reaction score
Another project that has taken far too long! This has been in development for a long time, and just kept getting neglected as we got busy with other things. We have finally gotten these done and starting to ship them!

3674.jpg

Driven Diesel 6.0L Fuel Bowl ****** Regulated Return Fuel System

Here are the instructions if you want to see what is involved:

Download PDF Instructions Here

For anyone that has one of our current "Standard" 6.0L Regulated Return Kits...YES, we are building an "upgrade kit". I still need to build the specific parts list for the upgrade, and get it priced. I will update this thread as soon as I get it done, hopefully tomorrow.

Let us know if you have any questions!

JMart

Reaction score
Stupid filters broke your link, but I typed in the bad words and still got around the ***************'s

kwelch08

Reaction score
Another project that has taken far too long! This has been in development for a long time, and just kept getting neglected as we got busy with other things. We have finally gotten these done and starting to ship them!

3674.jpg

Driven Diesel 6.0L Fuel Bowl ****** Regulated Return Fuel System

Here are the instructions if you want to see what is involved:

Download PDF Instructions Here

For anyone that has one of our current "Standard" 6.0L Regulated Return Kits...YES, we are building an "upgrade kit". I still need to build the specific parts list for the upgrade, and get it priced. I will update this thread as soon as I get it done, hopefully tomorrow.

Let us know if you have any questions!
Link isn't working ....

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Members online