Tuner/Delete Friendly Stealership?

JRLott

Reaction score
Anyone know of a tuner and/or delete friendly dealership in the Austin area? North preferably... I've heard rumor of one in the San Antonio area, but that's a bit far.

JRLott

Reaction score
Nope. Haven't needed it, but the coolant reminder is coming on now. I can certainly do it myself, but figured it might be something the computer system should have logged. Don't want it noted that it's been on a diet though.

Jomax

Reaction score
Nope. Haven't needed it, but the coolant reminder is coming on now. I can certainly do it myself, but figured it might be something the computer system should have logged. Don't want it noted that it's been on a diet though.

Have you check the coolant? You need the 3 stage strip to make sure there's no nitrates. Afterwards, you go in the settings to reset the coolant reminder.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JRLott

Reaction score
Have you check the coolant? You need the 3 stage strip to make sure there's no nitrates. Afterwards, you go in the settings to reset the coolant reminder.

Ordered the strips. Only reason I haven't reset the reminder is I know I'll forget to actually check the coolant if it doesn't continue to annoy the sh!t outta me every time I get in. The very fine Jim K is sending an oil test kit. Oil sample and filter change are on the agenda in 700 miles, and coolant as soon as the strips get here. Hopefully the coolant is great and Jim tells me the oil is good to go another 5,000. I have zero doubts it will be, but I'm also looking forward to his advice for anticipated future test/change.

Latest posts

Members online