Shops near Yakima

2000wa250

Reaction score
What are you looking or needing to have done? What year truck?

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

Diezel Dawg

Reaction score
Yea, definitely good to know what you are looking for specifically. There are a couple good shops.in the Spokane/Coeur d'Alene area. Pm me if you need anything specific. And Steve above can help ya too

Sent from my EVO 3D on the East Side

CCRICE

Reaction score
Not looking to do anything yet, just wanted to know what was around me. At some point ill be doing studs and gaskets but probably not until the winter when these reservists quit coming in and increasing my work load when they break all my abrams tanks.

2000wa250

Reaction score
Hmm. Haven't done it but I have space. Pretty sure it can be done without pulling the cab. Im about 30 mins north of you in ellensburg. If you decide to do it this winter instead of having a shop do you're more than welcome to head on up and we can knock it out in a day

CCRICE

Reaction score
Hmm. Haven't done it but I have space. Pretty sure it can be done without pulling the cab. Im about 30 mins north of you in ellensburg. If you decide to do it this winter instead of having a shop do you're more than welcome to head on up and we can knock it out in a day

That would be awesome, i think we actually talked before about this lol. My plan is to do them as soon as i get time, i just said winter because i dont know what my schedule looks like until i get back from new orleans this friday night.

Powerstroked162

On Da Juice
Reaction score

Damn, can't beat getting it done for free by a member

CCRICE

Reaction score
Doing the work isn't the problem it's more or less the space. I fix Abrams tanks and m88a2 hercules for a living so i'm sure i can figure it out. I could probably do it in my bays at work but if i get caught by the EPA they'll nail my dick to the wall in fines for using a government building.

2000wa250

Reaction score
Yea no point in risking that. Just let me know when you have the parts and want to get it done, see if you can bring the specialty equipment we need, im assuming were pulling the heads since you're doing gaskets as well, and we can pull it in first thing in the morning and get it done. Unless your truck is taller than 8 feet we can get it all the way in the garage, so shouldn't be a problem.

Ill talk to andrew and figure out what were gonna need and see if I got it

CCRICE

Reaction score
Good stuff man, yeah I figured if i was going to stud it i might as well do it right the first time, let me know what he says for specialty tools, I can take the torque wrenches and stuff like that from work since they are my sections tools lol. And of course I'll supply the beer. Cant work on diesels without beer as you already know.

Edit: The trucks got stock suspension with 285's on it so i think we should be good for clearance.

2000wa250

Reaction score
I think the only specialty tools we should need is a cherry picker to pull the heads out of the truck. Other than that I should have pretty much everything well need for the studs.

BullsEye

Reaction score
At a loss here. HPOP oil leak. Change stand pipe and dummy plugs. Stc fitting awhile back. Still having a long start and once warm won't start. Took it to a shop and they faked an air leak test. Here for a job so I can't do it myself. In the process of moving so I need to get it fixed anyone know of someone that I can go to. Thanks ahead of time.

2000wa250

Reaction score
Hmm...if my schedule wasn't so booked for the next few weeks I'd say drop it off with me and I'll get it tracked down. How long are you in the area?

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.