• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

Bd performance 6.4 turbos

Bryce_fow

Reaction score
I have a set of 73/58.5 turbos with flopro downpipe almost new maybe 8000 miles going back to single due to not towing anymore I paid 3500 plus 500 core I will sell for 2200 no core

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RSK

Reaction score
I have a set of 73/58.5 turbos with flopro downpipe almost new maybe 8000 miles going back to single due to not towing anymore I paid 3500 plus 500 core I will sell for 2200 no core

How did they pull compared to the single? Any dyno numbers?

Bryce_fow

Reaction score
How did they pull compared to the single? Any dyno numbers?

They are great towing I have never hit 1000 at the manifolds when towing but never put it on the dyno but I will say I am very impressed with them

RSK

Reaction score
They are great towing I have never hit 1000 at the manifolds when towing but never put it on the dyno but I will say I am very impressed with them

Did you ever check back pressure with the bd compounds on? I love how the s467 i have now sounds but it's always smoking and hazing unless i drive really easy which towing i don't, at any given scenario with 1/2 throttle or less the truck is going faster with half the boost but the smoke is getting old and pulling fuel back down low which is already pulled back will slow spool up down considerably

Bryce_fow

Reaction score
No I never really watched to closely ha one of them don't look and it won't happen kinda things but they are great for towing and my egts never got high

RSK

Reaction score
No I never really watched to closely ha one of them don't look and it won't happen kinda things but they are great for towing and my egts never got high

I'm the same way, i've towed some heavier stuff with the single and with the stock compounds and i'm 167k and the truck runs flawless so i just keeping running it hard and changing the oil and fuel filters every 5k

Bryce_fow

Reaction score
Yea I am way to OCD ha I change my oil every 3000 and fuel every 6000 on a fass ha

Latest posts

Members online