my 68/94mm compound build

Black AOD

Reaction score
The only people I know with 150%s or bigger are Taylor O-Cash, Josh Davis @ RCD, Tim Jahn, Patrick Whitcomb, Mark @ BTK's Race Truck, JD Gleason, and a few of the rudy's trucks have had some big nozzles on them. Pretty sure the 2016 Rudy's UCC Truck had custom 200% by S&S in it when it made 1987/3005 on the dyno.

We should probably go start a separate thread on this though instead of mucking up Jake's awesome build thread.

lil_fenner08

Reaction score
Looks killer man, this thing is going to rip. :thumbup:

The only people I know with 150%s or bigger are Taylor O-Cash, Josh Davis @ RCD, Tim Jahn, Patrick Whitcomb, Mark @ BTK's Race Truck, JD Gleason, and a few of the rudy's trucks have had some big nozzles on them. Pretty sure the 2016 Rudy's UCC Truck had custom 200% by S&S in it when it made 1987/3005 on the dyno.

We should probably go start a separate thread on this though instead of mucking up Jake's awesome build thread.

HAHA no worries!!! im just sitting here with my little 125s listening to the big boys talk lol I wanted to do 150s but my brother decided to build me 125s from Jared instead while I was out of cellphone reach. Wasn't happy about that when I got home

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
HAHA no worries!!! im just sitting here with my little 125s listening to the big boys talk lol I wanted to do 150s but my brother decided to build me 125s from Jared instead while I was out of cellphone reach. Wasn't happy about that when I got home

i had exergy 125% and they fuewld WAY harder than the elite 200's , and the motor ran much smoother, and they made a lot more power. i think it was an instant 100hp at the same given pulsewidth . and we had the size matched to the elite 200's so the test would be legit. thats a *** ton of fuel as is .

lil_fenner08

Reaction score
i had exergy 125% and they fuewld WAY harder than the elite 200's , and the motor ran much smoother, and they made a lot more power. i think it was an instant 100hp at the same given pulsewidth . and we had the size matched to the elite 200's so the test would be legit. thats a *** ton of fuel as is .

well we will see what happens I guess. D day is this weekend....again!!! Every weekend for the last two months is the weekend it is suppose to starts up haha

lil_fenner08

Reaction score
Little dual fueler pulley modification. Originally was a Midwest kit

IMG_1549.JPG

lil_fenner08

Reaction score
IMG_1305.JPG

Backed out of the shop under her own powa!!!!
I would upload a video but too much of a rookie to figure out how to do it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Members online