Just wrecked my truck. Looking for front end upgrades

Wayne

Reaction score
Well, I got all my replacement parts sorted out. Thanks for the insight everybody who contributed. When I get the last few parts I'm waiting on for the lift kit, I'll start a "repair/build" thread on the stuff being changed up. As it turns out, just about all the mechanical stuff is going back together with OE parts, just some cosmetic changes is all with a bumper and light upgrade with the help of JD.

Reaction score
It's a pity these didn't sell like crazy. I wish I needed a bumper like that. Only one I'd ever buy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I couldnt agree more with this!! I think TrickTrucks design and quality look of his bumpers are just bad ass looking! That was the first time I think Ive seen his cutaways of those bumpers though. Definitely looks like a lot of thought went into the designs and wasnt just slapped together like some of these aftermarket replacement bumpers out there.

Jomax

Reaction score
Wish he made them for 05-07. HINT HINT!!!!

Would you really buy the bumper though? I remember I ton of guys commenting when he was designing it, yet very few actually bought some.

TitoBandito78

Reaction score
Would you really buy the bumper though? I remember I ton of guys commenting when he was designing it, yet very few actually bought some.

Probably not...i hate any aftermarket bumper so I know I wouldnt.

dsberman94

Reaction score

I remember that as well. In my case I want something a hell of a lot stronger than the factory 07 bumpers but don't like a lot of the offerings currently on the market. I love the one I have saved on Facebook but he doesn't make a 07 version yet. Only 99-03. Pricing on that one is close to stealth pricing but it so closely resembles the factory bumper that you wouldn't know it's aftermarket from a distance.