• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

Any 6.4 or 6.7 project trucks for sale?

Reaction score
Looking to get back in a truck, but wanting to see if there is anyone that may have started on a project and lost interest in it. Really like to find a rclb but not set on that. Closer to WV the better. Thanks for looking

sootie

Reaction score
I have a 2011 6.7 reg cab with a blown motor. Pm me for more details

RedLine

Reaction score
I have a 2011 F-550 rc c&c 2wd. Also have a RCSB chassis with 3.31 gears one could swap the driveline over and get a bed for it. the sb chassis was originally a ECSB.

715 896 6380

Reaction score
I'm very much planning on getting into an engine build with whatever I find, I just figured maybe a project would be a little bit cheaper to come across and likely already Dleeted. But I guess if something were already built it would just come down the price then. Always willing to spit ball Mr Brenton

Reaction score
Idk I have been kicking the idea around of building a super Street truck and seems silly to have all the street trucks I have to take to the dragstrip when I can build a lighter one that stripped out and go even faster... Hell I haven't even been able to get a good pas out of the 6.4 this year and it ran a 11.8@99 😂😂😂 with a 1.75-60ft

If I was to sell it it's not going to be a cheap. But even considering what money you would have to spend to buy the truck and then build motor and trans and all other parts is kinda not bead really. Idk. Truck only has 50k on it new motor just got its first oil change and engine as of Thanksgiving 2015 when it cracked the pistons out on the first dyno test with our new cam. HD pistons our cam , brand new heads and springs .all supporting mods fuels system dual fuel blah blah Along with comp2turbos . Idk I might be crazy but been thinking 45k for as it sits. Also never been in salt. EVER but it would have to be one of those persons looking for such a thing. Dynoed 930@1850ftlbs on300file

Reaction score
I don't think it's unreasonable to get out something what you feel you should, especially with how much time you have spent under the hood of that truck with the different setups you've done on it. That's a little more then I was looking to go for, but if I were that truck would definitely be the one to grab up. I'm a bit of a perfectionist myself. Thank you for the offer though. Keep up the drive for better as you always do, it doesn't go unnoticed and it's definitely appreciated by many.

Reaction score
Thanks bud !. Yeah it's just tough I have so much going on its hard to get focused and I see myself with almost like a writers block lately lol. Just looking forward to our new 6.7 products and still as always more new 6.4 things but just want to focus in one thing for about a year lol.

Have to many things and need to narrow my to do list ha-ha . So if someone has a good home for this thing instead of it just sitting then lmk

Reaction score
I have a 2006 ccsb Lariat currently separated from its engine (pulled out from front of truck) with 120k. White/parchment.

*ficmrepair.com ficm/lifetime warranty/Atlas 40
*NIB Edge CTS Insight
*Heads checked/surfaced(.003")full valve job including new valve seals
*ARP stud kit/Ford gaskets
*New Full Force 175/30 injectors
*New front cover/LPOP
*New front/rear/oil pan seals
*New billet water pump
*New Chris Straub cam/lifters
*NIB Alradco radiator
*NIB Alradco intercooler
*New dummy plugs/standpipes
*New glow plugs and harnesses
*ALL engine sensors replaced with Ford NOS parts
*NIB River City EGR DeeLeet kit w/stainless pipe
*4" stainless downpipe and exhaust
*New BFG 20" stock size tires but have been sitting two years
*Engine is reassembled now except for intake/exhaust manifolds

*Interior 9/10
*Body 8/10

**Only reason I would sell this project I have been working on for over 2 years is that I was injured in an auto crash recently and probably won't be able to work on this for awhile. You would have to come pick up everything and put it all back together.

*$15,000. It saddens me to consider abandoning this project but would love to see it go to someone with 6.0 experience and appreciation for what it is and what it will be!

jack6.7

Reaction score
I've got a 2011 lifted lariat already ******d but its a CCSB not really a project but has a bunch of upgrades.

AirFishAutomotive

Reaction score
I've got a turnkey 6.4 Eclb w leather that I would sell for mid/high 20's

Fully Built motor w rods pistons etc (800 miles on engine)
Dual fuelers
Single turbo
Nozzles
22x10 forces
OUO bars/covers
Triple disc converter
Mishimoto throughout

If interested shoot a pm, nothing wrong w it just bored

Latest posts

Members online