new to the power stroke world with a stock 2010 6.4

DKFranklin

Reaction score
Hi everyone I am new to the diesel world and with a 2010 ford f250 with the 6.4. I am looking for good info on what I need to do or not do. I am look to ****** the truck and looking at the different ways to do it and the h&s and the sct tuners worndering what system is better for what i use the truck for. I pull a small skid steer or tractor maybe twice a month 20 maybe 30 miles round trip. What i am looking at is better fuel mileage and dependability with this truck cause it is my only means of transportation and im a single full time dad think you in advance for any and all help

DKFranklin

Reaction score
ok thank you sootie. what tunes are the best for what im looking at the other parts i am looking at are thru rudy's the hd up pipes without egr with standard ****** kit and 4'' flow pro dp back with muffler and s&b cold air intake also have thought about wile in there the coolant filter and bypass oil filter unless there not that good of parts

sootie

Reaction score
i wouldnt do bypass oil, just make sure you run motorcraft filter and cap. The rest of the parts sound good. I would recommend Gear Head for custom tunes.

DKFranklin

Reaction score
Thanks for the information may I ask one last thing on the coolant filter I have thought about hooking it up to where the egr cooler unhooked from or would that be an bad idea

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.