Resale on deeleeted truck

stroker2

Reaction score
Thinking about doing a weight loss on my 15 and trying to decide which route to go. Ideally i would like to go with a 4 or 5" exhaust and fully rid the egr system. But if resale is a concern then maybe blocker plates and some ****** pipes for ease of returning to stock to sell. And possibly use the same tuner on the newer vehicle (17 or newer if there is a common tuner for the 15-16 and 17+ ??)

Thanks!

sootie

Reaction score
trading in you will want to return to stock. for egr, just leave the equipment there and turn it off with tuning.

private sale, esp on here, most guys would rather have the weight loss...

8WR_ZJ

Reaction score
Yes i would agree completely with that. If im trading it in it is going back to stock.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
but selling privately will usually help the sale ! let me know if i can help with anything if you decide to do it !

Jomax

Reaction score
I kept everything in the garage just in case. I don't plan on ever selling my truck though. It'll be made a toy before then.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

stroker2

Reaction score
So would a 4 or 5" system make a difference over just doing a ****** pipe if im only doing tunes ? Or should i stay with just a ****** pipe for ease of returning to stock?

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
exhaust size is purely looks and tone. 4" higher pitch, 5" deeper pitch . pipe only is just fine as well .

NCSU dirt man

Reaction score
5" sounds much better (in my opinion). I had an MBRP 4" setup on my truck for 6 months and I have never once regretted going with the Flopro 5" setup due to the deeper tone and lack of the higher pitch hissing noise that the 4" used to make

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
5" sounds much better (in my opinion). I had an MBRP 4" setup on my truck for 6 months and I have never once regretted going with the Flopro 5" setup due to the deeper tone and lack of the higher pitch hissing noise that the 4" used to make

i always go 5" no muffler.

1800bigk

Reaction score
I would say run the weight loss pipe with stock rear section first see if you like it. To me it is best of both worlds. Sounds stock until you get on it then it goes nuts I love it and get so many compliments on it.

8WR_ZJ

Reaction score
I would say run the weight loss pipe with stock rear section first see if you like it. To me it is best of both worlds. Sounds stock until you get on it then it goes nuts I love it and get so many compliments on it.
Exactly what i did and its perfect imo even when towing the toyhauler.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Members online