Xtreme Street Tune

zx63604

Reaction score
Got the tune loaded up today and so far I am disappointed maybe it could possibly be the wrong tune or who know what but it did say in the email it was Xtreme Street. Reason is the tune feels like a stock truck with different shift programming. Called Innovative today and was told to run the truck for around 100 miles then everything should be great. Well I reflashed the Xtreme Street tune so it would start from scratch and drove easy all day around to 90 miles. I figured that should be close enough so I finally laid into it and got nothing still feel like a stock truck actually less power than stock. I had been running a tune that advertised 230hp and man with this tune when you hit the skinny pedal you better have been ready for it cause wow! I just wasn't pleased with the shifting of that tune. That's why I went with the Innovative tune. Anybody else had this problem with Xtreme Street tune or is it just me? This tune is on a 2010 6.4

Last edited:

FaSSt9602

Reaction score
There is a possibility that there could have been a corruption in the file through the email. Sometimes virus scanners and such can screw with a file when transmitted over email.

Try re-downloading the file from your email and reflash to the SCT, and then into the truck. If that doesn't work, I would get back with Innovative and see if they can resend you a fresh copy.

zx63604

Reaction score
Well I contacted Innovative and they had Eric redo the tune. Well flashed it and still the same. I have a question though when yall ordered yalls tune did you tell him egr blocked and dpf delete. Reason is I said in my mods that I had 4 inch down pipe back. I would have figured he would have taken that as dpf delete. Also when I talked to the guy on the phone I told him that it was an off road tuner and he said he would relay that to Eric. So with that being said I would have figured they would have known that the dpf would have been deleted. However I never told them egr had been blocked. I am having them to get Eric to call me and maybe we can figure out what is going on.

sootie

Reaction score
what tuner are you tuning with? if it is not an off road tuner, the truck will be in limp which is less than stock power.

the delete is done by the tuner not the tune.

Latest posts

Members online