Member's Gallery

@sterling6.7 that would be a ford tough bed liner sticker from ford
Old 11-23-2019, 06:09 PM
General
Member's Gallery

Quote:
Originally Posted by rwatson708 View Post
@sortie what do you means parts list or strategy? Or something else
Maybe I misunderstood...I was excited to see a build but i guess it's just another cosmetic upgrade and slap a tune on it "build"
Old 11-23-2019, 07:45 PM
Sergeant
Member's Gallery

Quote:
Originally Posted by sootie View Post
Maybe I misunderstood...I was excited to see a build but i guess it's just another cosmetic upgrade and slap a tune on it "build"

I busy kid around me all the time for posting “new build” then come to find out “build” in there mind means tune intake pipe and rims tires and a lift kit. I just laugh o and don’t forget wheel lights

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 11-23-2019, 09:20 PM
Lieutenant
Member's Gallery

So a guy buys a new truck, and proceeds to spend more money on a diet, tuning, exhaust, intake, high end yet functional suspension, wheels, tires, and ???, than some of us have spent on an entire vehicle, calls it a build, and guys make snide remarks about it being a “build”.
So, what counts as a build if that doesn’t?
Old 11-23-2019, 10:30 PM
Corporal
Member's Gallery

Alright well didnt expect this to turn hostile for no reason whatsoever. I'm not trying to be a jerk or anything but maybe this site would have more content and actual usage ,rather than 4 friends commenting on another friends thread, if stuff like this didnt happen. We're already a dying market why eat your own. But that's fine. Thanks for the guys who were interested
Old 11-23-2019, 10:37 PM
Lieutenant
Member's Gallery

Quote:
Originally Posted by rwatson708 View Post
Alright well didnt expect this to turn hostile for no reason whatsoever. I'm not trying to be a jerk or anything but maybe this site would have more content and actual usage ,rather than 4 friends commenting on another friends thread, if stuff like this didnt happen. We're already a dying market why eat your own. But that's fine. Thanks for the guys who were interested
I’m on your side.

I’m asking the guys that are making fun of your build, if this doesn’t qualify, what does.

Please keep this thread updated!
Old 11-24-2019, 05:50 AM
General
Member's Gallery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeb View Post
So a guy buys a new truck, and proceeds to spend more money on a diet, tuning, exhaust, intake, high end yet functional suspension, wheels, tires, and ???, than some of us have spent on an entire vehicle, calls it a build, and guys make snide remarks about it being a “build”.
So, what counts as a build if that doesn’t?
Sigh..... Times have changed. I forgot we are in the era of participation trophy's.

Threads like this are the reason the forum slowed down- not responses like mine. No one actually innovating or pushing the envelope. More people just asking the biggest tire they can fit on xx size rim and factory suspension.
Or getting their ego stroked for going to the tire shop and having wheels and lift installed

Take a stroll thru some actual build threads from 6-8 years ago and you'll see what I mean
Old 11-24-2019, 07:20 AM
General
Member's Gallery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeb View Post
I’m on your side.

I’m asking the guys that are making fun of your build, if this doesn’t qualify, what does.

Please keep this thread updated!
A build consists of actually tearing the motor down, installing a built trans and suspension modifications or addeing more than just a tune intake and exhaust.. i was hoping to see a "build" also.. nevertheless, it will look good!
Quote:
Sigh..... Times have changed. I forgot we are in the era of participation trophy's.

Threads like this are the reason the forum slowed down- not responses like mine. No one actually innovating or pushing the envelope. More people just asking the biggest tire they can fit on xx size rim and factory suspension.
Or getting their ego stroked for going to the tire shop and having wheels and lift installed

Take a stroll thru some actual build threads from 6-8 years ago and you'll see what I mean
Lmmfao!!! Millennials...

you are spot on as to why its dead!

live life full throttle
Old 11-24-2019, 07:39 AM
Lieutenant
Member's Gallery

Quote:

Interesting.
I can understand what you mean by no innovation or pushing the envelope.
Still seems a bit hard nosed to poke at someone’s “build” tho when they are making modifications that improve the power, looks, and capabilities of a vehicle.